Age check at gate?!

itspaigelikeduh

Earning My Ears
So my question is... I will be going in 2 weeks and my son will be 23 months. He is kinda tall for his age. On my Disney magic band / reservations I have his birthday 12/14/18. Will they just go by that or do I need proof of age? It was a last minute trip and we are driving down bc not enough time to get a birth certificate

You’re talking about the resort/ park right? They won’t request proof of age, they’ll just ask you and take your word for it

Yes . At the parks ! Thank u I was getting nervous because he won’t wear a mask I’ve been trying the past month. Any suggestions on how? I won’t let him get screen time unless he wears a mask he has said no for like 3 weeks now 😂 I’m running out of ideas. Been playing doctor, I will wear the mask around the house

Any stores/parks that he really likes going to? Maybe take him there and prepare yourself to march straight back to the car and head home if he doesn’t want to wear the mask. Make it very clear that you will only stay for however long he keeps the mask on. It may take a few times of actually heading home but his desire to go may overcome his hatred of the mask where he’ll finally keep it on. My daughter (almost 3.5 yrs) fortunately had zero issues with masks and actually seems to enjoy wearing them. That being said, there has been a few times where she gets into a snit and decides to take her mask off in protest, at which point I say “ok fine, if you don’t want to wear the mask then we have to head home” and turn to head home. She quickly yells “No!” and puts it right back on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!