Age range for Epcot passport?

Earstou

DIS Veteran
Would older children enjoy the Epcot passports.
I've read where younger kids like them, but does anyone have experience with a 10 yr old and even an 18 yr old?
We had something similar for national parks last summer and both my kids enjoyed those.
Is the passport fun for all ages?:confused:

Fun for all ages - sometimes if its not busy the CM's will take the time to tell you a little more about their country while you are there - even more so if you ask questions. Enjoy!

My 11 yo(ds) really enjoyed it. He pulls his passport out, from time to time, to look at it. He didn't make the mask, but he made sure he got the passport stamped in every country.

10yo definitely; 18yo maybe not so much. Maybe s/he can decide when s/he gets there!

liz says............................. im 13, and i dont do it. i think that the age range is probably 3-11. it also depends on whether you're in a hurry or not.

My niece, her dad, and my husband all like them. Depends on the "kid." Of course my husband had a Monsters, Inc bday party at DL for his 34th birthday, so take that into consideration. He does the National Park Passports as well - it gets annoying on the trek from So. Cal to WDW (hurry - I want a stamp before the visitor center closes) :rolleyes:

hi - it'll depend - my kids were small when they got theirs (6 & 8) but their cousins were older - the good thing was that my brother got his kids to do little kids things and get them excited about it because they were doing it with their little cousins -

your oldest may even get competitive trying to help the younger one all of the autographs/stickers/etc.

My sons 10 and 9 have one for our trip this summer! I think it depends on the child's interest to.I emailed my 15 year old god daughter and she thought it would be fun.Sarah loves to talk to the CM's from other countries especially the young male CMs.:rolleyes:

My oldest daughter was almost 10 when we went. We chose not to buy the passports, but instead used the autograph books they already had. We started with autographs in the front of the book and did the country stuff in the back of the book. It was nice because we only had one book each to keep up with and we really had to watch our money.

My guess would be 3 and up, I am not sure under 3 would quite "get it" but that would be up to the parents to decide. Another factor would be how often the children visit and what their interests are. We went for the first time in December and we all did the passports, kids 9, 11 and mom 30 and grandma 52. My 11 was the first to put all the stickers on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter