Agent P Appearance Today

My family and I watched the movie last night during its premiere and again this morning....excellent job !! LOVED it :happytv:

Not sure which way it will go with Perry at DHS because of the ending...(I won't spoil it here for anyone.) We would LOVE to see him in October ::yes::

I've had their song about "summer" going through my head all day.

Agent P being with Phineas and Ferb can't be much different that Rapunzel having the long blonde hair after hers was chopped off and went dark at the end of her movie LOL

My kids would LOVE to meet him!!!!

We went to DHS today after I read about the Agent Perry appearance. (Well, we were going to go to *a* park, we just hadn't decided which one yet and the announcement pushed us toward choosing DHS.)

We went to the P&F meet and greet in early afternoon and got into line about 10 minutes before they closed the line off. There were three "sets" of meet and greets done to get through the people in the line, with the characters going off-stage twice for breaks. Agent P only appeared in the second set and P&F were alone for the first and third sets. We were in the third set by three families. :( However, that is a tiny sadface because it was pretty neat to see Perry out there with the boys at all, and we did get pretty close to Perry and he waved back to us when we waved at him as he went off-stage.

I took a few pictures from the line while Agent P was out, none of which were that great because we were not ideally placed at the time to get a really excellent picture of him with the boys. I should note that I usually choose not to take pictures of characters with people I don't know in the picture, but Perry/Agent P is such a rare character at this point that I went ahead and took a few snaps. If you are the person in the second photograph below and you'd like me to take it down, just contact me and I will do so.

P&F were enjoyable when it was our turn to meet and greet, as they were the last time we saw them, so I'm still very glad we went out there today to have our Agent P sighting.

Click either picture to see larger/smaller versions on Flickr.

If any of you haven't read about the P&F meet and greet, there is also a "director" who comes out and runs an event to entertain all the people waiting in line to see the boys. If you or any of your party are selected to be in any part of the event, the Photopass photographer comes and hands you a special piece of paper that identifies the pictures you might be interested in adding to your Photopass. You just take that to the DHS camera center and they will add the shots to your Photopass. I mention this because I've seen a lot of people talking about how long and slow the line is, but there are fun things to do and watch while you wait here and if you or anyone in your traveling party like Phineas and Ferb, you shouldn't let tales of the length of the wait put you off from doing it.

I think they should rotate between P&F and when they take a break Doof and Agent P :D

That would be ideal! Of course we'd be gettin back in to line to try to get the other set and would just miss the one we hadn't seen, over and over again, as would be our luck. :rotfl2:

Agent P being with Phineas and Ferb can't be much different that Rapunzel having the long blonde hair after hers was chopped off and went dark at the end of her movie LOL

My kids would LOVE to meet him!!!!

My thought exactly! And the P&F movie was awesome, loved it! I would love to see Agent P in person. They need Doof there, too.

(Don't want to spoil the movie, but the punchline with Isabella was :rotfl::thumbsup2 "Hit it, Carl!" "Wait!Wait!Wait!")

We watched the movie Friday night, DVR'd it and have watched it 4 times since then...I thought my son was getting bored with P&F lately. Maybe it was just the lack of newer episodes because he keeps talking about things that happen in "the second demension." :rolleyes:

Doubtful-this was put on by and paid for the Disney Channel-WDW is in total cost cutting mode right now.
Thanks.Great info.:)

Maybe we can talk Gary Marsh into paying for more Agent P appearances(and while we're at it,maybe we can talk him into bringing back Disney Channel Games to WDW!).:)

We went to DHS today after I read about the Agent Perry appearance. (Well, we were going to go to *a* park, we just hadn't decided which one yet and the announcement pushed us toward choosing DHS.)

We went to the P&F meet and greet in early afternoon and got into line about 10 minutes before they closed the line off. There were three "sets" of meet and greets done to get through the people in the line, with the characters going off-stage twice for breaks. Agent P only appeared in the second set and P&F were alone for the first and third sets. We were in the third set by three families. :( However, that is a tiny sadface because it was pretty neat to see Perry out there with the boys at all, and we did get pretty close to Perry and he waved back to us when we waved at him as he went off-stage.

I took a few pictures from the line while Agent P was out, none of which were that great because we were not ideally placed at the time to get a really excellent picture of him with the boys. I should note that I usually choose not to take pictures of characters with people I don't know in the picture, but Perry/Agent P is such a rare character at this point that I went ahead and took a few snaps. If you are the person in the second photograph below and you'd like me to take it down, just contact me and I will do so.

P&F were enjoyable when it was our turn to meet and greet, as they were the last time we saw them, so I'm still very glad we went out there today to have our Agent P sighting.

Click either picture to see larger/smaller versions on Flickr.

If any of you haven't read about the P&F meet and greet, there is also a "director" who comes out and runs an event to entertain all the people waiting in line to see the boys. If you or any of your party are selected to be in any part of the event, the Photopass photographer comes and hands you a special piece of paper that identifies the pictures you might be interested in adding to your Photopass. You just take that to the DHS camera center and they will add the shots to your Photopass. I mention this because I've seen a lot of people talking about how long and slow the line is, but there are fun things to do and watch while you wait here and if you or anyone in your traveling party like Phineas and Ferb, you shouldn't let tales of the length of the wait put you off from doing it.
Thanks for the great report!:)

Agent P looks awesome!:)

Does any one know how long Phineas and ferb will be at dhs? We will be there in october and this will be one of the highlights for our 9 year old. 2 years ago we spent most of our trip looking for P&F merchandise and there was none.
A meet and greet would clearly make up for that!

Does any one know how long Phineas and ferb will be at dhs?

They are (more or less) "permanent" residents.

(As "permanent" as anything like this ever is at WDW.)

P.S. for mesaboy2-

My wife and I watched the P&F in the 2nd Dimension movie straight-through
yesterday.

Very well done!
The producers hit a new high in P&F story-telling.

They are (more or less) "permanent" residents.

(As "permanent" as anything like this ever is at WDW.)

P.S. for mesaboy2-

My wife and I watched the P&F in the 2nd Dimension movie straight-through
yesterday.

Very well done!
The producers hit a new high in P&F story-telling.

:thumbsup2

I wonder if they'll ever top that one. But then, the creators seem to have pretty good imaginations. ;)

:thumbsup2

I wonder if they'll ever top that one. But then, the creators seem to have pretty good imaginations. ;)

We totally enjoyed 2nd Dimension but I think the Christmas P&F movie is still our favorite! "I REAL-LY DON'T HATE CHRISTMAAAASSS!!!!" :santa:

We totally enjoyed 2nd Dimension but I think the Christmas P&F movie is still our favorite! "I REAL-LY DON'T HATE CHRISTMAAAASSS!!!!" :santa:

That is one of the few I haven't had the opportunity to see--the family only discovered the bros in February. I'm assuming I'll get to see it closer to the holidays.

That is one of the few I haven't had the opportunity to see--the family only discovered the bros in February. I'm assuming I'll get to see it closer to the holidays.

Oh, yes, it's definitely a must see. We still watch it on DVR occasionally, just yesterday in fact. Had to buy the CD too. It's a hoot! :thumbsup2

Oh, yes, it's definitely a must see. We still watch it on DVR occasionally, just yesterday in fact. Had to buy the CD too. It's a hoot! :thumbsup2

DD got the CD and the game for the Wii. Her reaction to "that moment" between Phineas and Isabella was hilarious. We couldn't tell if she was crying or giddy with happiness. Probably both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter