Agent P overhaul?

Mrs~Incredible

Mouseketeer
I’ve seen in a few places the possibility of Agent P being made over into a Duck tales adventure-

Any truth to this rumor?

We’ve never done the world showcase adventure (back when it was Kim Possible or now as Agent P) and we are so excited to try it this November- I would be so disappointed if it was “under refurbishment” while we are there....

They should go back to Kim Possible since there is an upcoming live-action movie for Disney Channel being made. Duck Tales could be good too through.

Hey question for those who have done Agent P. We are going to do Agent P with several children in September (hopefully). Would it be better to have each kid have their own ipod/iphone doing agent p simultaneously? Or would it be better to have them all do it together? I am guessing that its better for everyone to share but I haven't seen the Agent P stuff before so I am only guessing.

Hey question for those who have done Agent P. We are going to do Agent P with several children in September (hopefully). Would it be better to have each kid have their own ipod/iphone doing agent p simultaneously? Or would it be better to have them all do it together? I am guessing that its better for everyone to share but I haven't seen the Agent P stuff before so I am only guessing.

Well, it would be difficult to have everyone doing the same mission on different phones because you'd either have to split up into various countries or if you are all doing the same country, one person will trigger the event, then the next would have to wait and then trigger the same event. It could get cumbersome. Hopefully the kids can share and take turns doing the events.

A second vote to do it all together. My 3 kids just huddle around the phone and they enjoy doing it together. Although I think each country has more than one mission so you could try it both ways. If you have more than one phone going you might get different missions which might be kind of fun too.

A second vote to do it all together. My 3 kids just huddle around the phone and they enjoy doing it together. Although I think each country has more than one mission so you could try it both ways. If you have more than one phone going you might get different missions which might be kind of fun too.

On average, How long did it take to do a single mission?

They say 20 but I think it was less than that when we weren't distracted by other things. Maybe 15.

Thanks again. I am actually really looking forward to this for my kids. They all fell in love with Phineas and Ferb on Netflix. I’m actually holding off on telling them until we show up to keep it as a a surprise.

Thanks again. I am actually really looking forward to this for my kids. They all fell in love with Phineas and Ferb on Netflix. I’m actually holding off on telling them until we show up to keep it as a a surprise.

Just so you know, Phineas and Ferb themselves didn't appear in the missions we've done. It's mostly the duck (sorry, never seen P&F so I have no idea who anyone is), the military guy, and villains.

But it is a lot of fun to do. It's neat to find all the things that are hidden in plain sight around WS. Same for Pirates Adventure in MK.

Just so you know, Phineas and Ferb themselves didn't appear in the missions we've done. It's mostly the duck (sorry, never seen P&F so I have no idea who anyone is), the military guy, and villains.

Thanks for the heads up. If agent P and Doofenschmirtz are there I think they will be excited.

To get him used more in the park and become more of a park mascot I'd love to see them redo it and make it based around Figment. Could call it Imagi-Nations. Could put little hidden Figment characters around in each country dressed up in outfits to fit that area.

I absolutely LOVE that idea! Although I also love Agent P. Wish we could have them both. I always enjoy those adventures with my kiddos.

I absolutely LOVE that idea! Although I also love Agent P. Wish we could have them both. I always enjoy those adventures with my kiddos.

Agree. a Figment adventure would be great..... as long as they also include dreamfinder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!