Agent P!

Mrs~Incredible

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, has anyone done this lately? I will be going this Nov with my 7yoDD and dH- she loves mysteries, hoping she will be the right age for this now?

How long would you say each mission takes?

Is it possible to do them all in a day?
(I heard if you don’t finish, the game does not save its progress for the next visit)

Any other tips or thoughts?

Thanks!! :flower1:

7 is a great age for it! The length depends on how quickly your child can complete it, but I'd say about 30 minutes each (though it feels like an hour LOL!). You could do them all in a single day easily. They aren't offered in every country.

I like that the kids can do it on the smartphone now instead of the device they used to give out. Bring a portable phone charger...the game will run down your battery.

My kids LOVED it when we went last September. We go again in May and they keep talking about it. They were 4,6 and 8 last time so your DD is a great age.

One tip...It will give you a big long backstory on each mission. You can skip it and go straight to the mission which is what we did. We did almost all of them, but if we had watched the big long lead in every time we probably wouldn't have had time!

Mexico has its mission indoors (obviously) , and it would be a good break from the rain or heat. It doesn’t start till 11:00 when WS opens and it goes till 8:00 I think. Each mission produces really fun effects that are worth playing for alone. So much fun!

It's nothing you have to finish or save. Sometimes it's too sunny to see the screen or too crowded to hear, and doing them gets frustrating, other times it works out and is lots of fun. You just do missions in between walking around the World Showcase. You use your own F.O.N.E. these days so you can fire it up any time. I wouldn't call it solving mysteries -- it's more like seeking out parts of the World Showcase that the app directs you to look for. It makes kids look at things for the detail and try to find things in pictures which otherwise they'd ignore. Your daughter is at a perfect age but more relevant than age is being a fan of Phineas & Ferb. The app is riddled with their jokes, -inators, and long winded backstories. If you like the show then it's a blast!

Last edited:
The BEST part of Agent P World Showcase Adventure is the "Props" and anyone can enjoy them.:)

Here is one example in the Japan Mission as Agent P takes to the water!:)

25476679207_05f674311c_h.jpg

But you can only see the special effects when you play, unless your near someone else playing and you see it. My favorite effect is in Norway
Yes, "anyone can enjoy them" was meant to say that Guests who aren't familiar with P&F can still do the Missions and have fun.:)

Unfortunately the Norway Mission did not "survive" the Frozen makeover.:)

Yes, "anyone can enjoy them" was meant to say that Guests who aren't familiar with P&F can still do the Missions and have fun.:)

Unfortunately the Norway Mission did not "survive" the Frozen makeover.:)
That’s a shame, I loved the robot troll. We obviously haven’t done that country in a while, lol

And this is why I love this board.

You guys are awesome!!

I am so excited to do this with her- she doesn’t know P and H, but she loves mysteries.

Can you “replay” the clues on your phone if you don’t catch it the first time?

Yes, there’s a back button to replay the clues.You can check out the website before you go if you want http://agentpwsa.com
Just click Ok to say you’re at Epcot
And maybe let her watch a few episodes of P&F to get her more excited for it. There are some inside jokes and such from the show, but anyone will enjoy the game, even having never seen it.

ok.... true confessions. I did this for the first time my last solo trip. I'm an adult who has very basic knowledge of P&F. I highly enjoyed it. I watched the videos initially, but after awhile I did fast forward through them. Some of the "missions" had you interact with cast members. I must have been lucky that day, because they all played along just as if I was a kid. Which I am, just a grown up one.

ok.... true confessions. I did this for the first time my last solo trip. I'm an adult who has very basic knowledge of P&F. I highly enjoyed it. I watched the videos initially, but after awhile I did fast forward through them. Some of the "missions" had you interact with cast members. I must have been lucky that day, because they all played along just as if I was a kid. Which I am, just a grown up one.
LOTS of Adults do the Missions-many Solo.:)

I agree-the CMs "play along" with Adults just as much as with kids-the International Cast Members are AWESOME!!!!:)

I like the Missions that have CM interaction because they give you something!lol:):

China-the CM gives you a Fortune Cookie
United Kingdom-the CM gives you a Tea Bag
France-the CM gives you a Penny:)

That’s one of the best things about wdw- acting like a kid with wild abandon.

I love when cm’s call me princess :)
(I’m 44)

LOTS of Adults do the Missions-many Solo.:)

I agree-the CMs "play along" with Adults just as much as with kids-the International Cast Members are AWESOME!!!!:)

I like the Missions that have CM interaction because they give you something!lol:):

China-the CM gives you a Fortune Cookie
United Kingdom-the CM gives you a Tea Bag
France-the CM gives you a Penny:)
I’m so excited to do this!!!! I can’t wait! I think we will do all the countries but i definitely want to do the ones with the cms! Our family will love that. Thanks for posting.

I’m so excited to do this!!!! I can’t wait! I think we will do all the countries but i definitely want to do the ones with the cms! Our family will love that. Thanks for posting.
Just an FYI-the Penny is only a part of some France Missions-it is just the "luck of the draw".:)

It is really cool when you do get the Penny-you then put it in the Pressed Penny Machine and the Machine turns on without putting any quarters in it and it makes a special Agent P Pressed Penny that can't be obtained any other way!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter