Agent P!

We just did it a few weeks ago with DS 6 and DD 10. We started around 4pm and they got all the countries done except the last one. We also got every Kidcot country stamp/autograph. The system kicked us off at 8:15pm so kids were slightly sad they didn't get the last one in. We thought we had until 9pm but I guess it stops a little earlier.

I thought it was 1 or 2 clues in each country but it's a set of like 5 clues in each country and each country is it's own unique mission so you can complete as many countries as you want and in any order.

We didn't have any CM interactions on our mission? Maybe they have removed that? We did get the Penny message in France at the machine but I didn't have a penny so we missed out :(

We just did it a few weeks ago with DS 6 and DD 10. We started around 4pm and they got all the countries done except the last one. We also got every Kidcot country stamp/autograph. The system kicked us off at 8:15pm so kids were slightly sad they didn't get the last one in. We thought we had until 9pm but I guess it stops a little earlier.

I thought it was 1 or 2 clues in each country but it's a set of like 5 clues in each country and each country is it's own unique mission so you can complete as many countries as you want and in any order.

We didn't have any CM interactions on our mission? Maybe they have removed that? We did get the Penny message in France at the machine but I didn't have a penny so we missed out :(
In the France Mission,Guests are instructed to see the Cast Member-the CM then GIVES Guests a Penny to use.:)

Every time I have done the UK and China Missions,they have involved the Tea Bag and Fortune Cookie,but it must be that those Missions are like the France Mission and the "gifts" are not part of EVERY Mission.:)

The CMs at the UK are the absolute best! We were supposed to go to the one at the counter, but there was quite a long line so I suggested to my sons that we ask one on the floor instead. My younger son was worried that they weren’t secret agents but I told him that I thought everyone in the shop was a secret agent! He said the line to one on the floor who gave him a knowing look and then whispered to another on the floor who went in the back, got the tea bag, slipped it to the first very secretively, who slided it to my younger son. Such a great show for them! I just love Disney!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!