Agrabagh cafe

lilacgems23

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been recently that can tell me what it is like please? I really want to try it but dh and the kids don't like spicy foods and the children are quite picky too.

Im just wondering what food they offer.

We haven't been recently, it was last summer, but if I remember correctly not everything is highly spiced, I'm sure there were plain salads and cous cous dishes ..... and probably meat too although it's hard to remember because I like spicy food.

I think there are some good photos of the offerings in the Review thread - even though the dishes are going to have changed since they were taken it will give you a good idea of whether your DH and children would like to eat there.

Personally I think the theming is worth the price alone! :goodvibes

We ate here last October. It is very reasonable for a buffet. There is a lot of choice and I found the food to be really good and I am a fussy eater. As said the theming is just brilliant. Hope to eat here again in a couple of weeks.

while I love the Agrabah Cafe, my DD doesn't (she's a fussy mare for eating). The one time I managed to get her in there she only found pasta and a pasta sauce that she was happy to eat, she didn't even really like the chicken wings, and usually she loves them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter