AHS 1984 Who Is Watching?

I think AHS jumped the shark quite a while back.

I think it was after Coven. Freak Show & Hotel were okay. The next three were just bad. Here's hoping for better this time.

I actually liked Coven. Freak show was decent but a drop off. And then hotel is where they finally lost me.

I am oddly intrigued by it. I haven't yet seen it. I set the DVR for it in case I decide to watch it. I liked the first season of AHS and that is about it. I think it is the 80's thing that is drawing me to it.

The commercial came on for that the other day and I had no idea what it was. I saw the people hanging out at the lake, I said "I bet somebody is about to get murdered"... sure enough :rotfl2:

I watched! I really liked it!! Love the throwback to the 80's, the hair, the clothes, the music!! I hope the season stays this good!!

I thought I gave up on AHS but after seeing the trailer for 1984 I definitely plan to watch.
I watch it on demand so I haven't seen it yet.

I’m going to be watching! I missed the premiere last night so I’ll have to wait til next week to see it, unless the channel puts it on demand.

I love AHS, some seasons more than others obviously. I'm sad Evan Peters isn't in this year, but I am loving it so far. Love all the nods to the slasher flicks of the 80's that got me into horror movies. I'm loving it so far!

We've watched all the seasons (except for the one with Gaga). I wish I had an interest in this season. I'll record it and hope for the best!

I didn't realize it started up! I've been marathoning Battlestar Galactica and must have missed that. Hopefully it's on demand tonight.

I really loved the first episode, hopefully the whole season will stay this strong.

It annoys me that they change the title every season. It makes me have to remember to set a new DVR timer every year and I forgot this time.

AHS is one of those weird things where it's hard to give up on because each season is completely different from the last. So if you don't like one season that's no guarantee that you won't like the next. I didn't like Hotel, Roanoake started off okay but got bad, absolutely LOATHED Cult, but I enjoyed Apocalypse. Here's hoping for 1984.

Anyone still watching? I'm still watching and enjoying. Episode 3 had some interesting twists with "Nurse Rita" and Montana! And, can I just say, I love Cody Fern as Xavier, much more than his Michael Langdon last season!

I am! I loved seasons one and two but the rest I tried and gave up on them.

So far I am really liking it. Love Mathew Morrison.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter