AHS 1984 Who Is Watching?

I'm still watching.

What is up with Montana and Richard Ramirez? And how for a brief moment, Mr. Jingles decided not to kill that kid masquerade as him. Then of course he got skewered.

I did!! Still loving it. I'm so sad Xavier's pretty face got all burnt up, though! Now he'll never be on the cover of TV guide!

I hate Margaret for what she did to Benjamin!

I did!! Still loving it. I'm so sad Xavier's pretty face got all burnt up, though! Now he'll never be on the cover of TV guide!

I hate Margaret for what she did to Benjamin!

Looks like this is going the same route as Freak Show, the biggest freaks are the unassuming people except Richard Ramirez.

I was starting to think the whole season was going to take place on that one night! But... we have daylight!

Crazy episode with everyone coming back from the dead! Can't wait to see what happens next week! Will Brooke take the fall and end up in jail for all of the murders? Richard and Jingles heading to LA?? Margaret has to pay for all she's done. Can't wait for that to happen!

I absolutely loved the previews where Montana has gone completely kill crazy. I think she is my new favorite. Loved her going all crazy and chasing Brooke around as well. I'm enjoying this season a lot. Also, the intro sequence is the best one since Murder House. They completely nailed the 80's vibe!!

I love Xavier's ghost! haha

Trevor's alive! Margaret looks like Patsy from Absolutely Fabulous!

And, I know it's TV and we're supposed to suspend reality, but Brooke being charged with all the murders is too much. Montana I could see, that was witnessed, but they knew Mr. Jingles had escaped, and most
victims were missing ears. You'd think they would've assumed it was him. Even though Margaret lied and put all the blame on Brooke. I can't wait to see her get hers!

I REALLY hope Billy Idol shows up!

Poor Mr. Jingles!

Oh man! Last night's episode was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!

Anyone else feel sorry for Benjamin?? Like, poor dude!! His whole life has been an experiment in terror.

Welcome back, Lily Rabe!! I saw on reddit where it's rumored that Finn Wittrock may return for the final episode and have my fingers and toes crossed for that!!!

I love Brooke and Donna together too!

I know Xavier is kind of a dbag, but I just love him and his expressions!

Only one more episode left! And Finn Wittrock was in the previews!! Woo hoo!!!

I really hope Margaret gets hers in the end!!

Still love Xavier, and I hate to say it, but I love Dylan McDermott's Bruce character - the thumb-less hitchhiking serial killer! lol

Only one more episode left! And Finn Wittrock was in the previews!! Woo hoo!!!

I really hope Margaret gets hers in the end!!

Still love Xavier, and I hate to say it, but I love Dylan McDermott's Bruce character - the thumb-less hitchhiking serial killer! lol
I'm loving the Dylan McDermott character too. His acting is awesome! I loved the boy out of the water onto the boat a la Friday the 13th. Great moment!

I had mixed feelings the first 6 episodes and thought that the creator had finally lost his mind along with his artistic skills. I stuck with it because I've never missed a season, and it started to pick up and now I am sad it is only 9 episodes this season! Unfortunately, there are zero likeable characters this season, and it really loses a lot without Sarah Paulson and Kathy Bates. Still think Roanoke was the worst so far though!

I liked it to start with, not as much anymore.
I still like season 1 the best

I loved the whole season, from beginning to end!

Margaret's death scene was the greatest, only I was sad to see her ghost at the end. Just a few more seconds and she would've been gone forever!!

I was almost in tears, and literally had chills during the final scene of Bobby looking back...

I liked episodes 5-8, but the finale was a little too sweet and tidy for me. Wish the season would have been longer....and a more ambiguous, frightening twist at the end.

I agree -- it was too short a season and seemed like the last few episodes were crammed in. Haven't watched the ending yet but concerned I won't be happy with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter