AHS 1984 Who Is Watching?

I liked episodes 5-8, but the finale was a little too sweet and tidy for me. Wish the season would have been longer....and a more ambiguous, frightening twist at the end.

Or at least funny, since they didn’t go for frightening.

Kajagoogoo should have been playing on the festival stage when Bobby walked into camp, :rotfl:

Or at least funny, since they didn’t go for frightening.

Kajagoogoo should have been playing on the festival stage when Bobby walked into camp, :rotfl:

That's a great idea -- they should have shown them playing at least ONE rock number. I did not like the fact that Margaret died inside the camp and those poor ghosts are stuck with her sorry self. And Montana -- I like Billie Lourd -- but ugh she got on my last nerve this season. I do feel, however, that overall the show built momentum and was better scripted than the last three seasons. It was tighter, and kept to it's theme. Since I watched all those crappy movies in the 80's, it was fun to see them played upon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!