AHS: Apocalypse

TeresaBelle

<font color=magenta>Still sleeps with a security b
Did anyone watch the premiere last night??

I don't have cable, so I started a 7-day FREE trial of Sling TV just so I could. hahahaa

It was interesting. I guess I'll give it a couple more episodes. I'm dying to see the Murder House/Coven crossovers. The only thing I noticed in the first episode was Michael Langdon, at the end.

I watched. It definitely has the potential to be a really good season. I hope that there isn’t too much about Coven and Asylum since I haven’t watched those seasons.

Was Michael Langdon from one of those seasons?

Michael Langdon is the "demon" son of Tate and Vivien from the end of the first season, Murder House.

As I said to a friend, Leslie Grossman adds a breath of fresh air to this show. Loved her last season, and I could totally relate to her hair at the end of the episode after spending last week in WDW's heat and humidity.

No...missed the starting date.
It repeats tomorrow so it will be recording then and not the DVR is set up for it

No...missed the starting date.
It repeats tomorrow so it will be recording then and not the DVR is set up for it

It was funny/freaky last night. I was talking with my daughter after she came home from work and we were both on our phones as well. I said I wonder when ahs starts, and she said yeah and then we dropped it and moved on. Then, ten minutes or so later I came across a tweet by Kathy Bates that someone had retweeted and it said TONIGHT. So, she’s the one who reminded me, and with only 20 minutes to spare lol

The witches have arrived!!! I'm excited, but not as excited as I'll be when we finally get to Murder House and Constance Langdon!

Anyone watch last night?? I can't believe Brock made it to the bunker! How in the world did he have any idea where that plane was headed? And how's he walking around all undetected and radioactive inside?? I loved when he stabbed Coco in the head, though!

And so, Coco, Dinah and Mallory were resurrected, I'm assuming they're witches. Does that mean everyone else that ate the apples is really dead dead?? What about Timothy and Emily, their story is over?? Mr. Gallant??

Finally got caught up this weekend. Loving it so far! Yes, witches!! I'm ecstatic to see Emma Roberts - I love her delivery of lines. But....Evan Peters had better not be dead, like for the season dead....come on, man....seriously, he better be playing another character also....

Last night we were back in Murder House and I was in Heaven... hahaha

Did anyone watch? I was so glad to see Jessica Lange again!!

Also, I love Behold. His facial expression when Madison said she can't wait to move into the house and start making babies.. lol

I just finished binge watching the seasons through Hotel. I needed to refresh my memory on all the characters and stories.
In the process I totally forgot to watch the last 2 episodes of Apocalypse LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter