AHS: Apocalypse

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I noticed Joan Collins is back in the previews for next week's episode!!

42069063_289520614989932_3876196152095780593_n.jpg

I really liked last night's episode! Bubbles McGee... lol

Nan put in an appearance!

The resurrection of John Henry!

The burning at the stakes!!

Next week got me lookin' like... :rotfl:

8e667bc5-027b-482c-9045-ad504130d7a5-evan.jpg

I can't believe there are only two episodes left!!

I don't like Sandra Bernhard, so was not thrilled with her role. But I LOVED seeing Harriet Sansom Harris, she was Bebe Glazer on Fraiser. She cracks me up!

Evan Peters and Billy Eichner cracked me up last night too! And how did Ms. Meade 2.0 know who Michael was??

This is off topic but still pretty cool..

My dad has spent his semi retirement being an extra in movies. Quite a few are filmed here and he’s worked with quite a few famous actors.

We were at his house for dinner last night when he received an email saying he had been requested to be in a movie next week with...Sarah Paulson! He’s pretty sure it is a theatrical movie (most of the ones he has done are Lifetime or Hallmark channel movies). I told him if I hadn’t had to work that day I would have gone as his personal assistant or something lol

My dad has spent his semi retirement being an extra in movies. Quite a few are filmed here and he’s worked with quite a few famous actors.

We were at his house for dinner last night when he received an email saying he had been requested to be in a movie next week with...Sarah Paulson! He’s pretty sure it is a theatrical movie (most of the ones he has done are Lifetime or Hallmark channel movies). I told him if I hadn’t had to work that day I would have gone as his personal assistant or something lol

That's so cool!!

Even more off topic.. does he know Tom Hanks, and can he introduce me?? :laughing:

Just a quick question for anybody that's a fan of this show and really understands it: I watched the first 3 episodes of this current season after never having seen the series or having known much about it. :confused: Is it supposed to be serious or some sort of spoof? I just simply couldn't get my head around the ridiculous characters and melodramatic dialogue that seemed just on the edge of satirical.

Just a quick question for anybody that's a fan of this show and really understands it: I watched the first 3 episodes of this current season after never having seen the series or having known much about it. :confused: Is it supposed to be serious or some sort of spoof? I just simply couldn't get my head around the ridiculous characters and melodramatic dialogue that seemed just on the edge of satirical.
That’s what I was thinking. I didn’t feel like the other seasons were, but this certainly seems like a dark comedy at times.

I just watched this weeks episode and man was it boring. It was cool seeing how Miss Meade came to be a robot, though. I cracked up when Mutt and Jeff (the coke heads) said they get to ‘have’ Ryan Reynolds on Thursdays after that lady said she got him on Fridays. I like that this season has been mostly in the past explaining how we got to the point of the first few episodes.

I think that there has always been some dark humor in this show with some seasons having more than others. I also think that they've amped it way up this year but then AHS is constantly changing.

I think with the exception of Murder House, it’s always had a lot of dark, comedic elements... Kind of like Scream Queens, but more horror.

I can't believe next week is the finale! And, I'm pretty sure they showed Constance Langdon in the preview!!

Last night we were back in Murder House and I was in Heaven... hahaha

Did anyone watch? I was so glad to see Jessica Lange again!!

Also, I love Behold. His facial expression when Madison said she can't wait to move into the house and start making babies.. lol

I loved that they went back to Murder House and explained so many things that weren't told in the first season. That was the best part of this season so far (haven't watched the last two episodes yet). Any explanation as to why Sarah Paulson's character has those weird scars on her back?

Very cool. My husband was a re-enacter of Rev War and Civil War and he was in quite a few movies (Glory, Blow Out and Last of the Mohicans). He's had quite a few stories to tell about some of the actors and directors LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter