AHS: cult

kimblebee

now my thoughts will be worth 5 cents
So, did anyone watch the premiere tonight?

I did and I'm not sure how I feel about the first episode. I'm hoping that the whole season isn't Trump bashing. I wouldn't have voted for him and I'll keep my other opinions to myself but there's enough bashing out there already.

I'll keep watching because I like the show overall but I want there to be more happening.

Did you watch? Will you keep watching?

I did and I'm not sure how I feel about the first episode. I'm hoping that the whole season isn't Trump bashing. I wouldn't have voted for him and I'll keep my other opinions to myself but there's enough bashing out there already.

I'll keep watching because I like the show overall but I want there to be more happening.

:blush: Had to google it - I was very confused about what possible bone the Alberta Heath Service could have to pick with Donald Trump?

I had kind of given up on this show the past few seasons, just became awful. I recorded the 1st ep and I'll go online to check reviews to see if people think it's any good.

I have felt this at least the last 3 seasons. In fact sometimes right through the seasons.

After last season I gave up on AHS so I didn't even know this season started. I'll probably watch it just because but I agree with you if it is just going to turn political I won't bother. I watch TV to escape the real world.

Recorded, hope to get to it today, but it might be tomorrow.
It has been hit or miss for me, season by season

I recorded it, but likely won't get to it until after episode 2 airs, it has definitely not been consistent from season to season.

I missed the last season (hospital censored it...lol!) and didn't fell compelled enough to revisit. I saw last nights preview...

The political stuff is racheted WAY down over the course of the episode and it's setting up to be very interesting.

I'm encouraged. Twisty is still scary as hell.

I missed the last season (hospital censored it...lol!) and didn't fell compelled enough to revisit. I saw last nights preview...

The political stuff is racheted WAY down over the course of the episode and it's setting up to be very interesting.

I'm encouraged. Twisty is still scary as hell.

See, I don't find Twisty scary anymore. Not since we learned his back story.

Haven't watch it yet but recorded it specifically because of the political plot that I read about the other day. I think it starts out being anti-whatever-we-have-today but the overview I read is that it spins off into something else entirely that started with the foundation being the election. I like shows that are relevant to what is currently going on (probably why I enjoy Homeland so much).

Haven't watched it yet. We gave up on Hotel after the first episode and should've never finished Roanoke but felt obligated to keep watching after we invested a few episodes into it. We'll watch the premiere... if it's terrible, I'm giving up.

How political is it? I feel like we deal with enough political crap daily that I'm not sure I want to see it in my shows...

I didn't realize it started already. I'll have check it out.

Haven't watched it yet. We gave up on Hotel after the first episode and should've never finished Roanoke but felt obligated to keep watching after we invested a few episodes into it. We'll watch the premiere... if it's terrible, I'm giving up.

How political is it? I feel like we deal with enough political crap daily that I'm not sure I want to see it in my shows...

The first 10 minutes or so are all about the election. There have only been a few characters introduced but it's pretty easy to guess who they voted for. There are Trump jabs but it's not the whole episode.

I'll give this one a chance but honestly, I'll probably watch the whole season even if I don't really like it. That's what I did for Roanoake.

OK, I have a question for you guys that watch it when it airs. I watch it on demand a couple days after the air date and was surprised at the use of the F-word in a few episodes. I also watch Always Sunny on demand and the language on that is quite colorful too LOL.
I am wondering if the F-word is actually heard when it airs or is it edited out. Is FX like HBO or is it more like TNT when it comes to those things?

Are you guys watching, what do you think? It's getting kind of crazy, I keep it on but I find with each episode I pay less and less attention to it.

OK, I have a question for you guys that watch it when it airs. I watch it on demand a couple days after the air date and was surprised at the use of the F-word in a few episodes. I also watch Always Sunny on demand and the language on that is quite colorful too LOL.
I am wondering if the F-word is actually heard when it airs or is it edited out. Is FX like HBO or is it more like TNT when it comes to those things?

Are you guys watching, what do you think? It's getting kind of crazy, I keep it on but I find with each episode I pay less and less attention to it.
I dvr it. I haven't noticed the f word but that might not really stand out to me. I have noticed words on other shows that I'm surprised they say. Sometimes I've thought it was a certain word, like the f word but upon closer listening is not quite that word, like it's slightly off or muted partially so your brain thinks it heard that specific word. Of course it's also on cable and sites at ten so they get away with things you won't hear on abd at 8.
As far as this season goes, I'm really trying but it's just silly. I think it's trying too hard to be some type of statement ; it's not working for me. I funny itcartoonish and over the top. Plus that blue hair.. Ugh.. It's too much maintenance. That going to fade to gray quickly unless you sure it ever few weeks. I don't see Evan Peter's character having that kind of commitment to his hair dying.
I have a love hate relationship with the show. I hated Hotel but watched the whole thing. I liked Roanoke, for the most part. The setting and the first part of Roanoke was great but the second half was less captivating and more eye roll inducing.

I stopped watching last season after the first episode (had liked all the previous seasons), so didn't know it was on again. I think I've missed 3 episodes, so will just wait for it to come to Amazon or Netflix and give it a try that way.

Yes, the F word is heard, along with every other word lol

I'm liking this season but it does make me a bit uneasy. The coffin scene last week was hard for me to watch. It made me admit that yes, I'm probably claustrophobic.

I didn't like Roanoke and I liked Hotel and LOVED Freak Show. I have hope for this season but we'll see.

I almost gave up on it after 2 episodes. Found 3 more intriguing, so will stick with it.
It is different and kind of odd.
We'll see how it goes.

I have watched every episode of every season. I have hated more episodes than I have liked LOL, yet I still keep watching.
I am not sure if I will finish this season or not, I probably will (I finished Coven and Roanoke, both of which I detested).
That said, not loving it so far. I do love Twisty, and, no I don't find him scary at all.
I hate the "make the person think they are crazy angle" and as usual Ryan Murphy is overly obsessed with sex.
I was surprised they are now using the F word. I don't believe they have ever done that before. I didn't think they could, on a non-pay channel.
The guinea pig thing crossed a line for me last night.
So far there doesn't appear to be any type of supernatural element, and I like the supernatural.
I love Evan, and at least he is in normal time, and not a dead historical figure this season, but still playing a terrible character. I actually like the blue hair LOL, just not the personality that goes with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!