Air Booking Anxiety

Is it important for you both to sit together? That costs extra as well if you want to choose seats ahead of time.
I was told by Spirit that we would be guaranteed to sit together because he's a child and that they always sit together people who make their reservations together (although there are rare occasions) and that purchasing the seat just guarantees you a certain row or position in your row (aisle, window).

Is it important for you both to sit together? That costs extra as well if you want to choose seats ahead of time.
I was told by Spirit that we would be guaranteed to sit together because he's a child and that they always sit together people who make their reservations together (although there are rare occasions) and that purchasing the seat just guarantees you a certain row or position in your row (aisle, window).

Just as an example, the first time I went to Disney with a friend of mine from NJ, Spirit cancelled her flight half hour before we were to check out and did not give her any alternatives. Just a text message with, your flight XXX is cancelled, at 10:30 am while we were having a quick last minute breakfast. I managed to get her a come-home flight on Delta for $275, which imho is pretty good for same day flight.
I gave it a lot of thought. If they cancel before we leave, we're close to home and can figure out new flights. If they cancel while we're there, my uncle has a condo near Disney and he said we could just go there until we find a new flight home. And this is why I bought the insurance...to help if there was a cancellation. They also had a few options per day. And I read similar horror stories about every airline has horror stories. So I decided to stick with the option that worked best for me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter