Air Canada vacations - Park tickets

Jojo1234canada

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I have booked a vacation package through air Canada vacations, which included DW hotel, air and park tickets (Canadian resident promo). On the mydisney experience app I entered the booking number and see my hotel but no tickets. I have spoken with air Canada and Disney and no one can tell me when my tickets will be released. I want to be sure that they are there for 60 day fast pass booking. Has anyone experienced this with AC vacations?

On our first trip in 2017 I booked our vacation (AKL, air and park tickets) through Westjet Vacations as a package. I booked it at about 90 days out from the trip and was also able to link the hotel stay to MDE no problem. Like you, I was unable to link the tickets to MDE. WDW customer service and Westjet were not helpful. No on seemed to be able to provide me with the Disney confirmation number required to link them.

I ended up cancelling the tickets off of my package and buying them through Disney instead for the same price (Canadian ticket deal). I received the confirmation number right after purchase and linked them right away. Took away the stress of waiting. However, my credit card does not charge a foreign exchange fee which is why it was almost exactly the same price.

Not suggesting this is your only option, just what I ended up doing.

I had an awful time getting a confirmation number through Air Canada last year and then they ended up being the wrong ticket! They wait to buy them for some reason, my suggestion is call them every day or twice a day and speak to a supervisor until someone emails you that ticket number. You cannot book your fast passes without them and they don’t seem to care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter