Air fare in February, whats fair from T.O

Nancee

Earning My Ears
Please tell me what is fair, first time flying to Orlando. Quoted currently $507.00. Should I wait and see if the price gets better?
As well anyone tried Richard Petty driving, is it a good gift for DH.

We paid $360 in April 2001 (Air Transat) and a little over $400 in April 2002 (Air Canada) pp all taxes incl. YYZ to MCO. In 2001 we booke 6 months before and 100 days before in 2002. Hope that helps!

We meet folks on our 2001 flight who planned on Richard Petty, funny enough, we ran into them on a tram to MK after the hubby did the Richard Petty Race Car thingy. He loved it. He did a few hours, but not the all day thing.

S

Hi Nancee! I grew up in Barrie! I still think of it as home! I just booked a flight to Orlando on Air Transat for this September at $246 each plus tax. Not as good as I've gotten in the past, but not terrible either. Hope something turns up for you!

Hi CJK thanks for your reply, I will keep looking.
Somebody told me it was smart to wait until September because fares go down. Anybody heard of this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter