Air France Passenger Takes Off Pants on Flight

If I were brave enough I’d do it too on longer flights. Although I wouldn’t want to be barefoot on aircraft floors. So boxers and slippers sounds marvelous from east coast to west coast.

It's the French, I'm not surprised:) I love kooky stories like this. Public transportation makes for the best/weirdest sightings.

He wasn't naked, he was wearing boxer shorts. Who cares? Had someone been wearing just boxer shorts that covered everything boarded the plane I doubt most people would have cared. I've seen people, usually women, out in public in boxer shorts from time to time.

I suspect a woman wearing a running bra wouldn't have had any issues either.

I got this from the tweet in the article. "alerted the flight attendant. He offered to move me (which would mean losing my bulkhead legroom) but just shrugged when I suggested he ask the man to put his pants back on."

Well then by her own admission, a couple inches of leg room is of more importance than not seeing the guy in boxers. Lizzie is just in a tizzie.

https://onemileatatime.com/man-takes-off-pants-air-france/

Kind of surprised that the crew was okay with that. Seems a bit much to me.

Thoughts here?

Whisky Tango Foxtrot! No way would I want to be anywhere near this guy in his underpants regardless of the size of the holes or his peen. Seriously out of line.

I hate it when people take their shoes off, this would warrant a discussion with the flight attendants from me. :sad2: :rolleyes2 :crazy2:

If sitting in your underpants and bare feet is a-okay while in the confines of a commercial aircraft it's basically a free for all most anywhere. May as well show up how you please at the dining room on a cruise, too. Your tablemates will just have to roll with it. It will ease a lot of the anxieties on Vegas travel boards about what's appropriate when dining at Nobu, Spago, Charlie Palmer's, etc.

Everybody on the plane will definitely be able to manage with carryon only, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter