Air Miles Cruise! I WON!!!

Did anybody else here win a cruise with Air Miles from their promo this spring? I just got the email, I'm one of 1300 to win!

I can't believe it! I'm still sort of in shock. We never win anything! Not even on roll up the rims with Tims! lol
Congrats!
party:

Honeystar I need some details please. Come back and tell us more about the cruise. I am so excited for you.:sail:
Hugs Mel

Honeystar I need some details please. Come back and tell us more about the cruise. I am so excited for you.:sail:
Hugs Mel

We just sent in the official docs, but we leave Fort Lauderdale. Hubby is suggesting a day there for us...not sure what there is to do there. Then we hop aboard the ship and we have a day at sea, then Cozumel, then at sea, then Pricess Cays Bahamas, and then at sea I guess then back to Florida. It's 5 nights.

We haven't been away from the kids in about 10 years. I was pregnant in 2015 and we did a weekend in Toronto since hubby was there on business.. but... 7 months preggo didn't make it a fun trip. lol I was exhausted and swollen! So i don't include that as a getaway without kids...I had one on the inside lol So we are VERY MUCH looking forward to some down time. We never had a honeymoon 12 years ago in October. Again, was pregnant then too! lol We've always made things about the kids and family. So nice to have something just for us!! :) :)

Sounds great. I would very much suggest that you arrive the day before. Arriving day of can add stress if your flight is delayed. Ships don't wait.
So arrive early and enjoy the down time.

OMG...that is soooo freaking awesome!!!!! It is sooo nice to hear of people who actually win things like this!!!!!! Enjoy the cruise!!!!!!! :sail:pixiedust:party::jumping1:

Congratulations!! I am sure you will have an amazing time, so make sure to bring back pics to show us!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!