Air Transat & carry-on size

FishyMom

Earning My Ears
We're flying home from Florida on Air Transat (down with Air Canad) and I was checking the size limits for carry-on luggage. I see that Air Transat has a limit of 23x40x51cm (9x16x20"), whereas Air Canada has 23x40x55cm (21.5"). Has anyone run into problems with their carry-on's with Air Transat? We have 2 rolling carry-on's that meet the 55cm limit, but not the 51cm. I want to avoid being stuck checking them at the airport if I can.

I have a rollaboard that is technically oversized, but I've not had an issue with using it as carry-on and never an issue sliding it into the overhead bin. I am not sure why that is - but truth be told I don't have anything super valuable in there, as it's mostly stuff for the kids on the plane. Maybe it's because it's not blatantly oversized and not stuffed to bursting?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter