• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airfare prices in May

bunnyfoo

<font color=red>It's Monday and my mind was somewh
When is a good time to buy Air Canada tickets for a May trip? I just checked Expedia.ca and I'm getting quotes of $589 ... a little more than I wanted to pay :rolleyes: Strangely enough, I'm getting the same price off the Air Canada site. Do prices start to go down at a certain point in time? I'm going with Air Canada because we're getting one ticket for free through Aeroplan, but I don't think we'll be able to get enough points by May for another ticket.

Bunnyfoo,
do you think you will have at least half to three quarters of the points needed? This summer I was short about 1/4 of points for my DD to go visit with her sister in BC and I just paid the difference ( which I didn't know I could do ). Maybe you could check with the aeroplan people and see if they still do that.:D

Last year, Air Canada had a *seat sale* right after Christmas, in the New Year and we paid about $360/ticket for April 21 - May 4 travel. They usually have the sale every year...

...hope that helps!

Thanks for the reply guys! :) I suspected that there was a sale of some sort ... $589 is too high! I like the idea of purchasing more miles... I won't have enough Aeroplan, but I may be able to purchase more Air Miles ... I'm definetly going to look into it.

Last year I went last week in April flying Southwest out of Buffalo and paid $448 US for 4 seats to Orlando. There is absolutely no rush. Search the threads for info on prices.

Slow down..... There is no rush......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter