Airfare Prices?

macfinn

Chief planner and Dis Dad's Club Member #58
booking Disney for12/9-16 - but don't see any real good sir fare deals - when do they start coming out?

I've been looking for months for Dec. 9-17, got a good outgoing price a month ago but still waiting on the return. I may book since it's so close to Christmas I may not get what I want if I wait.

I just got my tickets for October 19-26 out of Kansas City. Spirit for $198 total for 3 to Orlando. And SW back for $450.

Try going to a website like airfarewatchdog and input your approximate dates. They will inform you periodically what the current airfare is, whether it is a good rate or not and whether they think it may go lower. I'm doing this for a winter trip and so far the emails state that they are expected to go lower.

I read something recently that stated airfares tend to be their lowest about 2 months out and the best day to book is Thursday.

Also look into airline credit cards offering free companion fares. I pay $195/year for my Delta Platinum card but it gets me a free companion ticket plus free checked bags and early boarding. I only use the coupon on an expensive, long distance flights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter