Airfare to Orlando

I just read an article in the paper that said airfares are being slashed big time, especially with online travel sites, and there are fares from San Jose to Orlando or Chicago as low as $178. I don't know about LAX though, but it sounds promising. Good luck!

A few flight combinations are available now for $189 on Delta for Sept/Oct. The least expensive fares to Orlando are generally available after Labor Day through October...also known as hurricane season.

We had to think long and hard between DL and WDW this year because at the time round-trip from Seattle to Orlando was around $155 and Seattle to LA was $159. The grandparents won out.

We were there mid-September of last year. We got a little wet from Hurricane George on our last day before boarding the Wonder. WDW doesn't seem to see much in the way of any major hurricane activity since they generally track up the Atlantic coast or through the Gulf across the panhandle.

Yep, I'm paying $196.75 round-trip on Delta from LAX to Orlando in December! Could have had as low as $189 but the flight times didn't work. You have to book ONLINE to get the fares (which I always do anyway). These are amazing fares, hope you can take advantage of them! :)

If you subscribe to Expedia.com request to get their emails on specials and you can request emails from them on LAX to MCO. Expedia will email you every Tuesday on their specials from LAX to MCO.

Also go into bestfares.com and look into snooze you lose and they have great specials but they are only for that day. You have to look at that site everyday to see if there is anything from LAX to MCO.

If you can get less then $200 that is great for you. Our price from Tucson AZ to MCO is over $600 per person. I am hoping for a great special for our January trip to WDW.

Good luck.

I just booked today on Delta for $159 RT from San Francisco for 12/1-12/8! I could NOT believe how cheap it was. I would imagine that you could get similar deals from LAX.

I suggest you check out www.beta.itasoftware.com

Good Luck!!

Susan

try www.orbitz.com

They have really good deals! I tried punching in LAX to Orlando for some dates in October and it pulled up quite a few fares under $200!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter