Airline Staff - Part 2!

Karin1984

DIS Veteran
Hello!
I am still working on my thesis and I want to thank you for your stories in my previous thread. :) Wonderful to see the good experiences!
Now for my next chapter, quantative research, I would like to ask 5 minutes of your time to fill in my survey regarding airline staff experiences.

Thank you once again for your help! It's really much appreciated.
(And @BadPinkTink thank you for checking my English :) )

https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/2B2R9W8

Done. What's the last page? It looks like it's asking to make an account for something.
Thank you for notifying me :) and for filling in the survey. There should be a last page with a thank you, but it was not uploaded properly.Should be fixed now.

You can create an account and become a member of the survey website, so that people can send surveys to you if you fit their target group.

Done! Good luck and hope you get a lot of responses!
Thank you! :) It's going well, I am at about 200 responses now. And I hope to get some more when this is posted on Flyertalk. But they have some rules about posting surveys, so need to get prior approval first!

My thesis is progressing gradually, so all seems to turn out well and i can hand in this bloody thing on time! ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts