Airline vouchers question

rhiannonwales

I sometimes stare so much that I see perversion in
Hi i was wondering if anyone could answer a question i had about vouchers.I got $30.00 in vouchers per ticket for three tickets about one month ago. Now the flight is on slae again and i can get another voucher- but i wanted to know if i can use both vouchers towards the purchase of another ticket or is it one voucher per ticket? If that is the case its not worth it for me to get it as i will not be traveling two more times in the next year.Thanks to anyone who may have the answer for me :)

as far as I know as long as the voucher doesn't say may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or coupon etc then yes it can be done. we had this happen at the counter one day... a lady used 4 vouchers all in her name to pay for one tkt. totaling 495!

I actually have the same type of question. Are the vouchers transferrable? Can I use vouchers from tickets I bought for my kids for myself? Can I combine both of their vouchers against one ticket for myself? The woman from the airline told me I could, but then the vouchers came and had my kids' names on them and the word non-transferable.

These are American Airlines, if that matters.

I have a voucher question too. I just called today and got some from Delta. I was told they are good for 2 years. Is that 2 years from issue,which would be 2 years from today.... OR..... 2 years from the date of the flight??

I have Delta vouchers that expire one year from the date they were issued. Actually, there are 3 vouchers, for me and 2 kids...I used these vouchers to purchase tickets for us, and also for my older daughter. I was told you can use the vouchers to purchase tickets for anyone. These are vouchers from a flight we were bumped from.

AA vouchers are transferable and you can combine them all for one ticket. I believe it must be done in person, but check with reservations, you may be able to mail them in. Hope this helps.

as far as I know all vouchers are non transferable. I have several and they all say non- transferable.....

I guess I should rephrase my post above. AA will let you purchase tickets for anyone with a voucher. But the person who's named on it must present it for ticketing. Again, they may let you mail it in. Sorry for the confusion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!