Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Super glad the airmiles hunting was fairly quiet this weekend. We were in Prince Edward County for a reunion -- hubby worked with a bunch of people on a Y2K project and they figured 20 years was a good time to get together. Hubby always needs to cart a laptop along and I stuck the Surface in his briefcase so I'd have me some Netflix AND access to my fellow hunters on something other than my phone. Got there (after the drive that should take 3-ish hours dragged into closer to 5.5 😱 ) opened the trunk and CRAP, no briefcase. I did keep an eye on this in case i needed to answer any urgent requests but things seemed to go smoothly on Blue Friday and there were some decent hauls!

@mort1331 what a great surprise you've put together for your wife, I'm sure she'll be happy with that trip. My hubby could never throw a Disney trip together but he did turn this past weekend into a much longer one for me, made sure the room would be quiet so that once everyone else left I would be able to relax and actually enjoy myself.

Is anyone else having issues with the Airmiles website? For the last few days my transaction history has been empty for the "last 30 days" page, and I've most definitely earned miles. I can see them in the app, but nothing on the website.
I'm also having the same issue. I can see the transactions by month but not in the last 30 days page.

Is anyone else having issues with the Airmiles website? For the last few days my transaction history has been empty for the "last 30 days" page, and I've most definitely earned miles. I can see them in the app, but nothing on the website.

I'm fine on Opera, Edge (beta) and Firefox (beta ).

I'm not having any issues on Chrome. Airmiles has been sorting things out since they did that "upgrade". I had store # next to their logo instead of location names. Very confusing but they are back to the names now. My most recent transaction ends up at the bottom of the transaction page instead of the top where it should be. More glitches to work out.

I'm not having any issues on Chrome. Airmiles has been sorting things out since they did that "upgrade". I had store # next to their logo instead of location names. Very confusing but they are back to the names now. My most recent transaction ends up at the bottom of the transaction page instead of the top where it should be. More glitches to work out.

Same for me!

Good morning! There was an Air Miles Canada Day multiplier event but I can't recall the days it was valid for shopping. Would anyone know? I'm curious if it overlapped the Christmas in July that started on July 3rd. I placed an Amazon order July 4 and am wondering if I'll get any multiplier miles.

Looking at the Sobeys (Ontario) flyer and see buy 2 of these general mills products, get 30 AM, I can see getting a couple boxes of fiber one bars or natural valley bars (3.29 per box) for this. The pizza pops are 11.99 and the big granola bar box is 13.99, so the smaller ones are a way better deal.

Don't see anything else spectacular, spend 95 AM get 20 AM back, which isn't as good as Metro had the other week (then it was get 25 back).

Last edited:
I spotted a few AM for the upcoming flyer in the west. Also...if we use 95 cash miles we get 25 AM. Might try to make use of that as well. I will have to make up a grocery list over the weekend to see what we need. There were a few items I thought I could use for the summer. 0.97 for KD...that's a good deal...especially with two teenage boys at home cooking meals at lunch time. I sure hope they stocked up on that KD. I can see that flying off the shelves here.

My middle son just said "What no frozen treats" via airmiles.
An airmiles drought is definitely going on.
Hugs
Mel
Since i have an easy reference to use for searching out the ice cream offers (BIRT -- he came the first year and then ended up being here for last year as well!!) I just found out when they were before

July 15, 2017 & July 12, 2018 so I'm thinking we're due soon-ish!

Did they have to mail/courier the physical tickets to you or were you able to get them electronically?
It came from an email, directly from Disney (well, AM forwarded it to me :P ) It's really super cute actually! It has a barcode on it that i was able to enter into my MDE -- only worked on a computer, not the APP BTW -- it says it's a Will Call ticket and that I'll need to show ID that matches the name along with the email when i get there. I saved the email on my phone and we'll just go to Disney Springs on our arrival day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts