Airmiles Armchair Chatter

careful what you wish for. I am also bald and dad bod but not too big of a belly, back hair and all.
The WDW trip and the jam trump all else. Bald is in....Jason Momoa(not sure why people think he's hot but we'll just go with it) has dad bod....and there is a thing called wax.

Image result for steve carell man o lantern

Last edited:
I just printed the 2 coupons I have for Rexall and they do have DIFFERENT barcodes. I'm going to head out after lunch to see if I can put together a $60 order that will net me the following miles:
  1. Loaded offer of Spend $60 get 60 AM
  2. Email coupon for spend $50 get 50 AM (barcode 417000052005)
  3. Coupon that was in the Stouffville opening flyer Spend $40 get 80 AM (barcode 417000051619)
If all works out I *could* get 190 AM, if the 3rd coupon doesn't work I'll still get 110 AM for a $60 spend and I might have some loaded offers & flyer offers to add to the total and I'm ok with that return.

If anyone is wanting an image of the 3rd coupon again , here you go!

Keep an close eye on Canada Post. My purchase last year never posted. Hopefully they have their act together this year. Loved the stamps I purchased but the added benefit wasn't there.

Ya, I was going to post this as well. I haven't bought since before Christmas but I've bought a couple of times and they never post. So as long as you don't mind having to livechat/call when you don't get your points, it's still a good option. [USER=11745]@Debbie, if they don't post it's a hassle-free fix through livechat.

The other one I do regularly and it never posts is Canon.

Last edited:

Thank you all for the heads up on Canada Post.
.Ya, I was going to post this as well. I haven't bought since before Christmas but I've bought a couple of times and they never post. So as long as you don't mind having to livechat/call when you don't get your points, it's still a good option. [USER=11745]@Debbie, if they don't post it's a hassle-free fix through livechat.

The other one I do regularly and it never posts is Canon.
And, yes, it will be a live chat with Airmiles when necessary (assuming 120 later???) I'll put it on my calendar.
:teeth:

My MNSSHP tickets came! Electronically :) Linked to my account no problem. I'm so excited!

The order from my card arrived through e-mail today!

The e-mail contains a purple box with a bar code and says "show Barcode at Ticket Window". The bar code is the confirmation number. The e-mail says it's for 2 adult MNSSHP tickets on Sept 2nd.

I can just log into my Disney account and enter the confirmation number where it says "Enter your Will Call Confirmation Number or Ticket ID for up to 10 tickets or passes" spot, correct? I have not used MDE before.

The order from my card arrived through e-mail today!

The e-mail contains a purple box with a bar code and says "show Barcode at Ticket Window". The bar code is the confirmation number. The e-mail says it's for 2 adult MNSSHP tickets on Sept 2nd.

I can just log into my Disney account and enter the confirmation number where it says "Enter your Will Call Confirmation Number or Ticket ID for up to 10 tickets or passes" spot, correct? I have not used MDE before.
Exactly! I would also save the email to your phone so you can show it when you get there .. pretty sure these are still considered "will call" tickets and wouldn't want you struggling to get into the party!

Side note, you know that lets you in the park around 4? That's a great way to get extra value from those tickets.

Exactly! I would also save the email to your phone so you can show it when you get there .. pretty sure these are still considered "will call" tickets and wouldn't want you struggling to get into the party!

Side note, you know that lets you in the park around 4? That's a great way to get extra value from those tickets.

Great, thank you! I was a little afraid to try it without confirming that's how it works in case I screwed it up. (wry grin) I'll send the e-mail to my phone just in case. Good idea.

Yes, I do. I plan on getting my family there for just before 4 PM to line up. I'm glad to be receiving these tickets as in 19 days I can book 3 FPs for us as well between 3:30 to 6 or 6:30 PM.

Great, thank you! I was a little afraid to try it without confirming that's how it works in case I screwed it up. (wry grin) I'll send the e-mail to my phone just in case. Good idea.

Yes, I do. I plan on getting my family there for just before 4 PM to line up. I'm glad to be receiving these tickets as in 19 days I can book 3 FPs for us as well between 3:30 to 6 or 6:30 PM.

True to Disney timing. Get there for 3:30. There will be lots of others waiting to get in right at 4 as well. Don't forget you'll have to do the security thing. CM's may let you in a little early anyway.

[QUOTE="Disney Addicted, post: 60841696, member: 395694"

[/QUOTE]

For party tickets, FP can be made between 4-6.

First time my Rexall airmiles have not posted the following day by 10 am..Hmmm....
could be just because I actually need them to post,,lol.
Hugs
Mel
P.S.
Let's hope with the heat wave that Sobeys or Foodland does some frozen treats this week!!
Thank you @Donald - my hero , used both the coupons at Rexall and my L&G. Seniors discount brought my total to just over $51 with 182AM.

You're right! No Rexall miles yet here either, I've been busy trying to get cheese bread baked for hubby before it got to hot in the kitchen (missed that window, would have needed to be up by 3 i think :P ) so I am just sitting down at the computer now. Hubby informed me the AMEX bill has shown up and, dang, remember me saying our trip is paid in full? Seems we have a boat load of miles this month :rolleyes1

I thought about waiting till today to shop as well so I could stretch my dollar further but hubby offered a ride and I couldn't turn that down!

That's very unusual for Rexall. Wonder if they are having issues today.

Just had a thought. Did your total AM change in your account? (by the amount of your Rexall order). My account total went up the other day by 1 AM. The only 1 AM item I was waiting for was Shell. Sure enough a day later the line item showed up in the account. A full day after the total changed.

Airmiles is still having issues with the way things are posting to accounts. I still have the top/bottom split thing going on.

I completed shop # 2 for Christmas in July this afternoon as well. Printer ink. Always need printer ink. I want to make sure those tickets get printed out ASAP before James deletes them or something. (wry grin). I did forward them to my e-mail, as well as my gmail on my phone so they should be safe. But I'm still going to print them out just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!