Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Online shopping through airmiles--I don't often do this but quick question,,,
INDIGO?? Will buying 2x$ 25.00 gift cards count as a shop?
Thanks
Hugs
Mel

Edited to add:
I guess not
Please note: AIR MILES® reward miles will not be earned on Amazon Gift Cards, Amazon Prime Sign-up, Books, eBooks, Groceries, Automotive supplies, Tools & Home Improvement, books, or Kindle devices or Kindle eBooks.
Any experiences buying 2x $25.00 Amazon.ca gift cards towards an airmiles shop?
Thanks Mel

Edited to add:
I guess not
Please note: AIR MILES® reward miles will not be earned on Amazon Gift Cards, Amazon Prime Sign-up, Books, eBooks, Groceries, Automotive supplies, Tools & Home Improvement, books, or Kindle devices or Kindle eBooks.
Any experiences buying 2x $25.00 Amazon.ca gift cards towards an airmiles shop?
Thanks Mel
I think the only "store" that allows gift cards is Indigo .. as well as the couple that only sell gift cards of course, like wayspa.

Just stumbled across a new contest ...
Enjoy a yacht cruise around Vancouver with Said the Whale!
Vancouver – July 10–August 1
One lucky AIR MILES® Collector and their guest could experience Vancouver’s beautiful skyline from the sea aboard a yacht with Said the Whale on September 5, 2019. You’ll also get airfare, accommodation, tickets to seem the band live, and more!
That’s right: You, your friend, and West Coast indie rockers Said the Whale, hanging out on a yacht in one of Canada’s most beautiful harbours!
To enter, simply complete and submit the contest entry form below by August 1, 2019 for your chance to win.

The grand prize includes:

• Round-trip airfare for the winner + one (1) guest to Vancouver International Airport;
  • Four (4) nights’ accommodation for the winner + one (1) guest from September 4–8, 2019;
  • The opportunity for the winner + one (1) guest to enjoy a yachting experience with Said the Whale on September 5, 2019.
  • Two (2) tickets to see Said the Whale at Malkin Bowl in Vancouver; and
  • One (1) $300 prepaid credit card.
Must be 19 years or older to enter

ENTER CONTEST HERE

I got an email / July newsletter from AM saying "cash in on miles! get 20 bonus miles when you redeem 95 cash miles at Sobeys" but there are no terms, coupon, or anything.

Is there no deadline or terms?!

Oh also - Prime Day on Amazon (well, July 15 & 16 - so Prime DAYS haha) is 5x multiplier through AirMilesShops.

I'm hoping they discount Avengers Endgame 4K Blu Ray! It's $36.99 right now on pre-order.

I got an email / July newsletter from AM saying "cash in on miles! get 20 bonus miles when you redeem 95 cash miles at Sobeys" but there are no terms, coupon, or anything.

Is there no deadline or terms?!
It's a flyer offer this week. I find those monthly emails are fairly useless. filled with things I already know.

Another heads up. I shopped at Rexall yesterday, earned 1 airmile plus 50 airmiles when you spend $25 personal offer and survey coupon. Today I only received 1 airmile instead of the 51 airmiles while all 51 are on the receipt. I'll post if the rest come through.

Another heads up. I shopped at Rexall yesterday, earned 1 airmile plus 50 airmiles when you spend $25 personal offer and survey coupon. Today I only received 1 airmile instead of the 51 airmiles while all 51 are on the receipt. I'll post if the rest come through.
Huhm .. this is odd indeed. There have been a few times when I've had some miles show on my receipt and then not post and I KNEW the receipt was in error --- if i do 2 transactions in a row it might trigger a loaded offer on both but i only really get the one time posting. Based on this, question for you, what was your pre:tax amount and did using the $5.00 coupon take it BELOW your threshold? For example if your total was $26, the coupon would drop it to $21 which is below the $25 threshold and one of the stores in my city will NOT give the miles.

Only the ponderings of a somewhat ill Duck

My Airmiles are not posting correctly...
Sobeys posted all wrong and certainly not anywhere near enough airmiles.
I am also getting the postings at the top and the bottom of the 31 day list.
I will wait until tomorrow and then contact them.
Hugs
Mel

Huhm .. this is odd indeed. There have been a few times when I've had some miles show on my receipt and then not post and I KNEW the receipt was in error --- if i do 2 transactions in a row it might trigger a loaded offer on both but i only really get the one time posting. Based on this, question for you, what was your pre:tax amount and did using the $5.00 coupon take it BELOW your threshold? For example if your total was $26, the coupon would drop it to $21 which is below the $25 threshold and one of the stores in my city will NOT give the miles.

Only the ponderings of a somewhat ill Duck

Yes, spend $25 subtotal, $27+ after tax, payment line: $5 survey coupon, $22 Mastercard. I do this all the time at this store without an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts