Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I knew what they were bc I have two teens and when the nursing home I work at got bought out by revera that was one of their welcome gifts lol
1 airmiles for $20.. I can’t imagine spending 20 on one/or even more.. lol

Glad everyone is safe and made out ok in the storm.. I’m hearing early /bad winter.. I hope not

Hope everyone else is well . Still waiting for a bunch of miles to post.. quiet week this week. just blew my budget on hockey seats for the year. Taking the kids to two games as of now.. and of course they are 4 days apart..
I’m also on verge of calling it quits at 1/2 of my job when we got bought out everything started changing and since I broke my wrist at work a couple of weeks ago I’ve felt nothing but disrespected. I’m also on a 26 day work stretch and I’m not getting younger and like I remind the big kids when I had two kids I worked 3 days a week I now have 4 and I often work 14-21 days in a row :( I’m just done.
On a better note I came home ran a hot bath had 3 mins in it until I was joined by Ds5 and I realized he went commando to kindergarten this am.. I needed that laugh.. :)

QUOTE="marchingstar, post: 61054131, member: 520688"]
if it makes you feel better, i’m not really old and i had to too. i’ve seen them tons, i just didn’t know what they were called!
[/QUOTE]

Gap family of stores gone, another thread discussing hotel supplier issues, and no pack to school promo makes me wonder if Airmiles is having some behind the scenes problems. I certainly hope not as I finally am starting to rake in the miles thanks to this wonderful group of people!

I was thinking the same thing, I really really hope not.

Good morning all, We weathered Dorian fine (no damage) but just got our power back as I was going to bed last night. So we were 55.5 hours out. Which meant that a few items I grabbed at my last Blue Friday (good deals to get me to $100) all got tossed. But a few dollars (I'm guessing only $100 total in food) is really nothing in the grand scheme of what could have happened. I live in Eastern Passage for all you who know where that is, and the ocean is just down the hill (thankful for that hill SO much now, even if I always have to walk up it to get home).

Kind of hoping the next flyer has some good air miles, we need to stock a completely empty fridge and chest freezer!

Glad you other Maritimers also made out okay.

Gap family of stores gone, another thread discussing hotel supplier issues, and no pack to school promo makes me wonder if Airmiles is having some behind the scenes problems. I certainly hope not as I finally am starting to rake in the miles thanks to this wonderful group of people!
I really hope not :(
I was wondering too why they still have no 2020 Disneyland park tickets- it’s pretty late in 2019 to still only have 2019 ones.

I really hope not :(
I was wondering too why they still have no 2020 Disneyland park tickets- it’s pretty late in 2019 to still only have 2019 ones.
I've made this observation a few times before -- we are a relatively small sample of collectors and our choices for redeeming miles are obviously leaning towards things related to Disney. HOWEVER, that isn't what most people are using them for, in fact, I didn't redeem for any tickets for at least 2 years after i started this thread! I don't think i was aware they were an option before i read about everyone's success. Before that i was either buying packages or picking my tickets up at CAA and using my miles for flights, hotels & car rentals.

Long way of saying, they'll keep offering those tickets until they're gone, or they expire, because they're out the money! Even if they already have "newer" tickets it's to their advantage to clear out old stock.

I've made this observation a few times before -- we are a relatively small sample of collectors and our choices for redeeming miles are obviously leaning towards things related to Disney. HOWEVER, that isn't what most people are using them for, in fact, I didn't redeem for any tickets for at least 2 years after i started this thread! I don't think i was aware they were an option before i read about everyone's success. Before that i was either buying packages or picking my tickets up at CAA and using my miles for flights, hotels & car rentals.

Long way of saying, they'll keep offering those tickets until they're gone, or they expire, because they're out the money! Even if they already have "newer" tickets it's to their advantage to clear out old stock.

I really hope this is true (selling the old before they put out the new). I have saved 10,000 points specifically for 2 tickets for a trip in February - March. I'm going to be so disappointed if they don't show up.

Then you might be able to use those AM for hotels ( I have used my AM for a stay in Disney Springs and we had a great time ) or maybe some other cost cutting of your vacation dollars. All we can do is wait and see if they post tickets for 2020. I am always curious what they will cost. Plus it's only the begining of September. Hopefully soon they will have more discounted tickets on their website again. They may be waiting for their current stash to sell down as well before purchasing more. It has seemed like they are getting new tickets for the following year later and later each year...making those who are buying for the new year nervous that they won't get their tickets in time to book those fast passes. I hope they post the new ones soon.

I really hope this is true (selling the old before they put out the new). I have saved 10,000 points specifically for 2 tickets for a trip in February - March. I'm going to be so disappointed if they don't show up.

I got my September email from AM last night and one of the offers shown in the email is from Rexall and it shows the following:

But when I click on "See all offers", this one is not there. Is this something that is automatically loaded to my card?

I got my September email from AM last night and one of the offers shown in the email is from Rexall and it shows the following:

But when I click on "See all offers", this one is not there. Is this something that is automatically loaded to my card?
That's the offer on the front page of the flyer....the flyer is on the Flip app

I would venture a guess that 90% of the offers for Rexall that pop up in coupon booklets, on the website and in our emails like this, are just an early peek at what the flyer offer will be!

I'm thinking this week they might have taken a breather from the weekly emailed coupon to try and recoup from the mystery 100 miles they gifted everyone 2 weeks ago! In this group alone we earned close to 10,000 miles!

Look at me getting a jump on the day! Flyer links are updated in the first post and here's the ones not provided by Mel. I think I've added all of the other stores that are mentioned regularly as well, Co-Op, IGA & Safeway, let me know if there are others you think should be in the first post!

Early Blurry Rexall ON Flyer
Sobey's Western Flyer
Sobey's Atlantic Flyer
Foodland Atlantic Flyer
Atlantic Co-Op Flyer
IGA Quebec Flyer
IGA Western Flyer
Safeway Western Flyer

Thanks for adding IGA QC!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!