Airmiles Armchair Chatter

last question before i go and hit the stores! I know Rexall and Shell post next day... when do safeway/sobeys get added?
Thanks in advance :)

last question before i go and hit the stores! I know Rexall and Shell post next day... when do safeway/sobeys get added?
Thanks in advance :)

I find that Safeway and Sobey's post on Thursday of the following week. So for example, If I shop at Safeway today, the air miles will post to my account next Thursday, August 11th.

Back from Rexall - spent $56.65, and earned 212 AM. We're going to Mexico in November, and the Pepto-Bismol To Go pocket tabs were $5.00 off so I grabbed the last pack. I also picked up a pack of Neutrogena face wipes (target L&G offer), paper towels and razor blades (usually don't buy at Rexall, but also $4.50 off). So today's shop will put me close to 18,500 air miles.

We're planning on WDW in Oct. 2020 for my oldest DD's 30th. I have enough for 7 day passes for DH and I (planning to add park hoppers when we get there), plus two one-day-two-park USO tickets. If I manage to get enough AM's by August/September next year, I'll probably buy tickets for the MNSSHP as well.

Last edited:

I really hate to have to pass on Rexall today but I've had a crazy day and I just don't think I have the energy to go out tonight. Making the $50 might be a stretch anyway.

ditto! well, sort of.

this morning i thought i would make it. i finally looked up the location closest to my new home. but the kiddo has some molars on the way, and he’s having a rough go. so instead of rexall, we spent the afternoon at the spray park. he’s gotten brave enough to walk around by himself, which makes my heart beam.

best 200 miles i’ve “spent” (well, not earned, but still)!

Time for Wednesday flyer updates. Links are current in the first post now. Here's ones not already shared above

Early blurry Rexall ON Flyer
Rexall $5.00 off when you spend $25 valid until Sept 10th
If you're still seeing an August Date refresh your history

Sobey's Western Flyer

Sobey's Atlantic Flyer
Foodland Atlantic Flyer

Only thing of real interest to me is the butter on sale at Metro for $2.99 and the milk that is on sale for $5.49 buy 2 get 15 AM, it even includes Lactose-free and I'm going thru a LOT since i discovered how easy it is to make my own yogurt that's safe for me to eat!

ditto! well, sort of.

this morning i thought i would make it. i finally looked up the location closest to my new home. but the kiddo has some molars on the way, and he’s having a rough go. so instead of rexall, we spent the afternoon at the spray park. he’s gotten brave enough to walk around by himself, which makes my heart beam.

best 200 miles i’ve “spent” (well, not earned, but still)!
Well I lied. I decided to skip dinner and go to Rexall. It actually turned out to be a good idea because there is a Sobeys across the parking lot so I went there too and bought some meat and earned 18 miles. Rexall though....why is that last $5 or $10 difficult to find. I circled the food isle like I was doing recon. Ended up finding some individual M&M pizzas for $1.99 so I grabbed 3 of those and made my $50. I'm pretty sure the cashier had seen the double coupons a few times before because she didn't even blink and she said I made it super easy.

@marchingstar how old is your wee one now? When did he become old enough to walk???? Sheesh, seems like he was just born.

Well I didn't make it to Rexall, didn't have the money any way (paid off Disney last week so until next pay day I am on budget lock down). Had to head to my parents to pick up kiddo, took the dog for the ride and he was well behaved at their place. Now we are off and have 23 days to fill! Luckily I got Calypso tickets through airmiles so we have one fun activity planned. Tomorrow kiddo needs a haircut, then we'll go to a beach maybe and then he wants to try making ice cream. At least I don't have to get up early! Hopefully next week I'll be able to get some airmiles.

So, 304 of the 404 AMs from Rexall posted on my account this morning. Wonder where the other 100 is. They were all on my receipt.

Well I lied. I decided to skip dinner and go to Rexall. It actually turned out to be a good idea because there is a Sobeys across the parking lot so I went there too and bought some meat and earned 18 miles. Rexall though....why is that last $5 or $10 difficult to find. I circled the food isle like I was doing recon. Ended up finding some individual M&M pizzas for $1.99 so I grabbed 3 of those and made my $50. I'm pretty sure the cashier had seen the double coupons a few times before because she didn't even blink and she said I made it super easy.

@marchingstar how old is your wee one now? When did he become old enough to walk???? Sheesh, seems like he was just born.

Were you by any chance in Oakville Rexall around 8 pm?

So, 304 of the 404 AMs from Rexall posted on my account this morning. Wonder where the other 100 is. They were all on my receipt.
Hi
Check at the bottom of the airmiles transaction page,,,Airmiles are posting out if order.(My first 500 are posted at the top of the page and the last 100 are posted at the bottom of the page.

Hugs
Mel

Anyone try to get an Onyx ice cream yesterday at Marble Slab Creamery?

I took my daughter last night after a class to be told the promo ended July 30 not July 31. The coupon I printed out said by July 31 but they wouldn't budge. My son went yesterday as well, different location and used his fine.

Ended up paying for the ice cream, I wasn't impressed.

Thought I'd mention that Staples carries Rexall giftcards.

Last week I received a weekly BMO credit card offer ending tomorrow, 50 airmiles when you charge $50 to credit card instore at Staples, Global Pet or Lowes. I thought I'd end up getting a Disney giftcard at Staples but since I was shopping at Rexall this week it seemed to make sense to get it instead (I used it yesterday).

They did have Disney giftcards, no Shell (only Esso and PetroCanada) but they also had Sobeys.

My BMO offer last month was one week ahead of some others that posted about it so I would imagine some people may get a similar offer this week. Email came on the Saturday afternoon (rather random).

sounds like you got some good deals!!

time really is flying with my kiddo! he turned one in the spring, and started walking juuuuuust before his birthday. right now he’s either sleeping or running—no in between.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter