Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I just got my bonus miles from BMO for the round up promo - still no CIJ miles, but at least somethint posted! Still waiting on my Happy Any Day win miles to be posted, but the promotional person sent me an email yesterday saying I should see them in the next 2 weeks. Yay!

I just got my bonus miles from BMO for the round up promo - still no CIJ miles, but at least somethint posted! Still waiting on my Happy Any Day win miles to be posted, but the promotional person sent me an email yesterday saying I should see them in the next 2 weeks. Yay!

Yes, got my BMO round up miles as well.

I got mine but DH only got the 50AM. He had more than enough AM to get the full amount. Debating as to whether or not I want the hassle of tracking it down.

I have a small stash of AM I received that I didn't earn so I may just deduct it from that and call it a day (save myself the hassle)

@ottawamom, now 2 different codes, I believe they updated one:
UPC code 1700 05254 (rexall website)
Rexall link

UPC code 1700 05253 (airmiles website)
Airmiles link
THANK YOU!! I was literally just in hubby's office pouting and whining about no double dipping anymore .. I'll work on a post now so we can all get the miles!

OK, looked up the info regarding the Christmas in July online shopping promo before i tackle the Rexall post again:
The promo ran until July 28th and YES, the full bonus won't post till 120 days after that, which is, Nov 25th 😱

ONE DAY ONLY bonus offer Wednesday August 25th

To play this game for maximum miles for your buck follow these tips:
  1. BOTH bar codes MUST be scanned, neither can be loaded to your card
  2. Politely ask the cashier to simply scan all coupons you have, let the system work it out.
  3. Coupons can be either printed or shown on a mobile device
  4. Since the offers are almost identical, be really careful that you get 2 different codes scanned
  5. If a coupon has trouble scanning from your phone try turning up the brightness and zooming in so the bar code is larger You can even try getting them to type in the bar code number, that will also work
  6. You can use the coupons multiple times, so if you can make more than 1 $50 transaction, GO FOR IT
  7. Depending on the store you might be able to use the survey coupon for $5.00 off when you spend $25.00 I would be careful with this though, is $5 worth the potential $10 the Airmiles represents? Link for that is HERE
Two separate coupons from 2 different sources
Coupon # 1 came from Rexall the barcode from this one is 417000052548
Link to the coupon is
HERE
Image if you prefer

438684Just the barcode 438683

Coupon # 2 comes from the Airmiles, both on the website and by tomorrow the APP, barcode is 417000052531
Link to the coupon is
HERE
Image if you prefer
438685 Just the barcode 438687

Last edited:

Was that 100? I see 100 bonus bmo miles added today but not sure what for lol

Yes the 100 are likely for the BMO bonus for spending on your CC during Round up. BMO screwed up DH account. they didn't count a Staples purchase and so he's out 100AM (50 bonus for spending at Staples and 50 bonus for spending $700)

I'm glad we can double dip at Rexall tomorrow. That will make up for the 100AM I'm missing from BMO (I may still follow up with them but I know its going to be a hassle.)

Can someone refresh my memory on the Round Up details. I think it was in August, and I received my 50 BMO airmiles today. I know that that was right because I couldn't get $700 at partners for the 100 AM. For some reason, I didn't write this promo down. Thanks!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Do you know if I buy iron supplements that are in the pharmacy section count for the coupons? Feramax is expensive and if I could only get that, that would be great.

:cheer2: Canadian Discount offer for tickets good for use until December 31, 2020, are on the Disney site :cheer2::jumping1:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/admission/tickets/
Let's hope Airmiles has them available soon. Anxiously waiting to order tickets for our February trip.

Awesome.

WDW. 20% off discount, offer expires February 7, 2020.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/special-offers/canada-ticket/
DL, 20% off discount, offer expires February 16, 2020
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/multi-day-tickets/

Yay! So happy to see these, we're probably going to want hopper+, so I'll likely end up requesting a personal shopper quote for them. When I did the calculation on the Onyx page, 3 adult and one 1 child for mid August 2020 hopper+ should be around 24000AM. Here's hoping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!