Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Did the Rexall spend $30 get 100 AM's. Spent $35.64 after tax and received 121 AM's. They have a buy $15 in their brand of vitamins get 20 AM's as well as buy one get one half price. I need a few of the smaller sizes for travel so stocked up on those. I don't do Rexall for AM's as much as I used to but this one was an okay shop.

Back from Blue Friday at Safeway! I ended up getting 24 boxes of oatmeal and 16 of the Oasis juices (8 orange & 8 apple) for the food bank, which feels good, especially during this cold snap we're in. My spend excl. tax and deposits was $186.10, and earned 1139AM. Combined with the 204 AM from Rexall yesterday, I'd say it's (finally) been a good AM week!

ETA - I also 'earned' a 0.07 off per litre of gas!

Just back, I take forever, I know many of you get in and out in no time. Our "Ottawa group" and some others here I'm sure are great at Disney rope drop as well!

Anyway, I did 2 $100 shops, total $201 with 859 airmiles. 600 airmiles from 24 boxes of oatmeal (the Dinoeggs went into the food bin at the front of the store, used to be my son's favourite so hopefully another child will love them as well). No other Blue Friday items but was very happy with the shops, lots of mushrooms ($1 instore special), frozen vegetables $1.99 and organic section items. Also trying out the Emma olive oil on for $4.99 (half price) from the front page. We usually stick to Bertolli.

I did Blue Friday in Stittsville/Kanata - Terry Fox store has limits on most things including only 8 oatmeal so ended up going to Stittsville one. Three loads each barely over $100 to get the coupon. Did 1930 AMs today and all stuff we use anyways.
My friend was there and they offered to do bulk orders for us for Blue Friday if we contact them at least 48 hours in advance. Just fyi!

Those lucky food banks in Kanata benefitting from the Stittsville/Kanata shoppers.

This morning (8am) when I was in Greely at Foodland there was a mother doing her Blue Friday shop with a child under 2. I meant to catch up to her to congratulate her multi-tasking ability. I Blue Friday shop solo, don't know how she did it. Cashier told me she got 1100AM. Way to go (if you're reading this).

Just got a notification from Purolator that they tried to deliver my tickets! I JUST ordered them the other day. Says they left a delivery notice on how to retrieve my package. Hopefully I don't have to go far to get them.
Hi There!

If you need any help with your shipment send us your tracking number by email at customer.care@purolator.com. Thank you, Vanessa/Customer Care Team

Question for Shell Gas people
View attachment 465859
Can I use the Sobeys 5 cents off I got today and & this offer? Making it a total of 10 cents off?

Hugs
Mel
I'm not sure if those offers stack, Mel, but I would imagine they do! If you have a BMO Air Miles credit card you would get an additional 3 cents off. I know for sure the Sobeys Shell coupon and the BMO card stack!

View attachment 465859
Can I use the Sobeys 5 cents off I got today and & this offer? Making it a total of 10 cents off?

Hugs
Mel
View attachment 465859

Hugs
Mel
I'm not sure if those offers stack, Mel, but I would imagine they do! If you have a BMO Air Miles credit card you would get an additional 3 cents off. I know for sure the Sobeys Shell coupon and the BMO card stack!
Yes they do, have done so in the past and plan to do this weekend too.
Have at er.

So I did the Blue Friday shop today - spent $242 and got 749 air miles. Got the oatmeal and am giving 4 to the food bank and keeping 4 for me. I found the basic quick oat packages and bought them so I can make my own flavours. Most of my items were the Blue Friday items. Had a spend $125 get 40 and used the spend $100 get 100 miles so I think I got a good haul.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter