Airmiles Armchair Chatter

OMGee love that mug! If on DDP can you upgrade to one of those lovelies??
yes! An extra $10 will let you upgrade to those fancy pants ones. The skyliner resorts have the one we got and all the resorts have the starwars one. They're bigger and really do keep things hot or cold longer than the others. We love ours! Screenshot_20200223-102027_Chrome.jpg

I’m also chasing down the missing Bonus Boom from BMO & was told
by the customer service rep at airmiles today that none of the BMO Bonus Boom airmiles have been released yet. She said they have until
March 31 to issue them.

That's a load of ... she was feeding you. Here's what posted in my account.

21 Feb 20
BMO BONUS MILES
BMO BONUS BOOM+200

yes! An extra $10 will let you upgrade to those fancy pants ones. The skyliner resorts have the one we got and all the resorts have the starwars one. They're bigger and really do keep things hot or cold longer than the others. We love ours! View attachment 475939
SOLD,,,,,now just need to wait 3 weeks. Till we are there...split stays let us get 2.

Weekly coupon for Rexall -- not enough to make me head there!
Spend $50 get 80 AM Valid Feb 24th - 26th

Thanks Jacqueline!

I think we're starting to see the decline on good Rexall offers, especially on the app. I was hoping for a targeted offer on the app this week - we're going on vacay next week and need to pick up some things. I might just have enough on my list for 2 $50 orders...

Just saw this on the airmiles app. Weird it's with electronics.
Just finished getting these with the personal shopper. Did not see them online
Last August I got 3 MNSSHP through the personal shopper and a few days later the website was showing 3 tickets for the same date that I ordered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!