Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Finished my Bonus Boom, getting gas today at Shell, which means I will only need to do one more for DH's card. I will just do another Sobeys offer (Gatorade) and wrap this up!

With BMO MasterCard you get 2x bonus miles for shopping at sponsors which they post separately when the statement posts.
Edited--Never mind, I think I know what your talking about however I believe that those AM's all show in the same transactions as the regular one's , do they not?

Last edited:

AM fail. Did my Safeway shopping yesterday and managed to get 118 AM but of course forgot to cash in 95 AM for $10 off for the Bonus Boom. Will have to try and get back in the next couple of days and spend $10.
It's ok Hon
I find myself a tad bit unfocused/distracted shopping these days.
I went to Sobeys to get Hot Oatmeal and came home with none.
Hugs to you
Mel

Gentle reminder
June 18 – July 1,
Bonus Boom ends Wednesday July 1st
Hugs Mel

thanks Mel
Silly question do I have the day of July 1 to shop and get these done or prior to ?
quarantine is finally getting to us all. I’m procrastinating everything and little man has had nightmares and has been up
Past two nights and I’m exhausted to the point of tears . And I work tomorrow and have an assignment due by midnight tomorrow . Sigh

I went to Sobeys for a few things, disaster! The ice cream kiddo has been talking about since his last visit to my parent's was out of stock (and on sale but oh well). I found some other stuff but of course, not on sale. I had planned to only spend about $30 and ended up at $46 before taxes. My offer is spend $50... ugh!! I could have had airmiles! Oh well.

Has anyone redeemed for the cineplex at home, where you can "rent" the movies? Kiddo wants to see the last Spider-man, he's finally moved on to Marvel from Star Wars and of course it's not on Netflix or Crave or Amazon, but we can rent it, I'd prefer not to pay for it :) I think Trolls world tour is on there too and he wanted to see that as well. I've never done the rental though, you can only watch it once? I'm not sure how long until either shows up on one of the platforms we subscribe to (oh, Disney + doesn't have the spiderman either). Just wondering how it works, how long to get the certificate?

thanks Mel
Silly question do I have the day of July 1 to shop and get these done or prior to ?
quarantine is finally getting to us all. I’m procrastinating everything and little man has had nightmares and has been up
Past two nights and I’m exhausted to the point of tears . And I work tomorrow and have an assignment due by midnight tomorrow . Sigh

Hi Hon
I am thinking you have the 1st included to shop.
If anyone else thinks I might be wrong please jump in here.
Thanks
Hugs
Mel

Hi
I got one of the certificates the first day it came out.
It was a bit slow...took 2 days,,probably better now.
Each movie counts as a one and done.
I gave to my youngest son & daughter inlaw.
It's called Pop & Popcorn date night once a week.
495 reward miles = not bad for 5 new releases.

https://store.cineplex.com/?utm_med...VBYbICh1AdgKeEAAYASAAEgKFcfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Cineplex_BundleImage_325.jpg

Cineplex Store - 5 - Rental Bundle

Browse from over 9,000 HD movies including the latest releases! Watch online or look for the Cineplex Store app on your Samsung or LG Smart TV, Roku, Android, iOS or Chromecast and enjoy movies from anywhere!

Use your Miles for a 5-Rental Bundle and then redeem 5 HD rentals on the Cineplex Store!

Limited time. While supplies last.

Your 5 rental PINs will be delivered electronically to the email address used during checkout within 1 business day from the time of your order.

T&C

Your 5 rental PINs will be delivered electronically to the email address used during checkout within 1 business day from the time of your order.

This package includes 5 rental PINs that can either be used at the same time or on separate visits to the Cineplex Store.

The PIN Code (the "PIN") is valid for one (1) free digital movie rental (Video-On-Demand) in SD, HD or 4K format and can only be redeemed once. The PIN Code expires on December 31, 2020 11:59pm ET. PIN may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, discount or coupon and is not valid on download-to-own or Home Premiere rental products. No substitutions, rain checks, or time extensions will be granted. No SCENE points will be earned upon redemption of the PIN. PIN cannot be converted to cash or gift card. If the PIN recipient is under 13, the transaction must be processed in the name of a parent/guardian. Cineplex is not responsible if the PIN is lost, stolen or used without permission, and the value will not be replaced.

The PIN is only redeemable in Canada. For additional information on Cineplex Store's terms of use, visit store.cineplex.com/terms-of-use.

I also just ordered this for my Niece who turns 15 yrs.old in a couple of weeks..we are going to do a parade drive by her house. I'll let you know when I get the email with the codes.

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
thanks Mel
most of their promotions go from 00:00:01 on the start day till 23:59:59 on the last day but this one isn't that specific. I'd fight it if they don't honour any of the offers HOWEVER, in my city at least there will be nothing open other than gas stations, corner stores and maybe, just maybe, one of each of the drug stores. Make sure you check if you're planning on going anywhere that they're open, it's a stat.

Everything is closed except gas stations on July 1st in Qc so I finished Bonus Boom today for both our cards.

Mine:
Airmilesshops (Amazon and Children Place)
Réno-Dépôt
Mastercard

DH:
Shell
Airmilesshops (Amazon, Well.ca, Simons)
IGA

I just saw foodland is open in their fb page . I procrastinated again so I have work and then an essay due tomorrow by midnight so no shopping tonight or tomorrow lol

I popped into Foodland today on the way home from the >1½ hour drive from Toronto. Remember last week when I used the AM before the date? I wanted to fix this. Picked up bananas, eggs, a gift card and some strawberries. She asked me for my AM card, but forgot to ask if I wanted to use AM. Yep....I forgot! :rolleyes1 I was exhausted, apparently.
I may or may not get this done tomorrow, but seriously, who cares?
I used my BMO for

• airmilesshops (2 shops 50AM) from Staples and Amazon,
  • Shell (15AM),
  • with the money I did spend at Foodland (two shops) and at Shell, that makes the BMO offer work, so I should get those 125AM, plus the shop from Foodland today covers the cumulative deal from BMO for another 85AM
All for 95AM. This has hurt my head! I'm out of AM shape! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter