Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Wrong thread, sorry....

Actually, I'll ask here. Anyone else getting a pop up from OYUN.SE when in the DIS boards? I have been getting this for a few days now, it's just a little pop un in the left hand corner and it is soooo annoying.
me too

Looks like some decent miles to be had at Sobeys this week? Linda like Blue Friday but all week long! There's even a page of offers that are sort of "hiding" - the circle is reversed in colours white background with blue AM emblem

I think some of the items are worth enough for even US to make a trip since we have a store that's open till 11 pm so we can go late one evening and not need to worry too much about crowds. Can't wait for some of you to start analyzing this for me -- brain is still extremely foggy from the COVID-fatigue I'm currently trying to hide from :(

***ETA looks like Foodland has similar offers in their flyer as well

Just finished booking cruises for our DCL family vacation. I could have bought a new car with what I spent and that is not a joke. Once I tack on the cost of a few days in WDW before we travel and transportation to/from the port, my car becomes a luxury vehicle. Unbelievable.
Now I need to start collecting more AM's to help with hotels or airfare.

Had our monthly points from using our BMO card post for the past 4 weeks of usage. Scored an extra 240 AM for paying my tuition and textbooks. Gotta take all the little wins/gains I can. We should actually hit Onyx for this year. I was short about 600 AM last year, so went back down to gold status. I will be happy to open my app again and see a black card for people to scan at stores!

I will need all the AM I can get for 2022...when I turn 50 ( fingers crossed that covid is done ) and I can travel and do the trips I have on my bucket list for the 50th birthday year!!!! I want to celebrate by travelling to all my favorite places!!!!!!!!!!

I have my Staples offer ready to purchase whenever STB offers come out! DS24 needs an external hard drive for his PS4 console. That's likely two offers right there: Staples and AM Shops ($100+).
I'm hanging on for a oil change,,tag says it's due now but seriously I have hardly driven the car anywhere so I think a few weeks should be ok.

Hugs
Mel

I'm hanging on for a oil change,,tag says it's due now but seriously I have hardly driven the car anywhere so I think a few weeks should be ok.

Hugs
Mel
LOL I take the tag as a 'suggestion'. It used to be every 5k then 8k. According to the date mine needs an oil change, but, like you, according to the odometer, not even close. You'll be good. :)

LOL I take the tag as a 'suggestion'. It used to be every 5k then 8k. According to the date mine needs an oil change, but, like you, according to the odometer, not even close. You'll be good. :)
Yup my nephew bought his jeep from my brother last December and he is just getting around to his oil change now. He just hit the odometer reading now. Guess he hasn't been doing a lot of driving this past year.

I've been waiting to see if anyone had figured out if any of the offers at either Sobeys or Foodland in Ontario are worth a hunting trip. Guess since no one has reported anything there's not much 🤷‍♀️ hubby's managed to get a cold and it's settled into his chest so I'd be needing to go into the store myself and that's not much fun. No worries btw, not covid, just what happens when he catches a cold and why I've not let him out in public much!!

I've been waiting to see if anyone had figured out if any of the offers at either Sobeys or Foodland in Ontario are worth a hunting trip. Guess since no one has reported anything there's not much 🤷‍♀️ hubby's managed to get a cold and it's settled into his chest so I'd be needing to go into the store myself and that's not much fun. No worries btw, not covid, just what happens when he catches a cold and why I've not let him out in public much!!

Healing Hugs being sent to your hubby Jacqueline~~~Healing Hugs~~~hope he feels better soon.

I had a hard time with the multiples requirement on some of the Max a Miles flyer specials and the prices.
I did look at the Hagen Daz ice cream but decided to skip it this time.

Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter