Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I was also wondering if you had waited or not. Yay for you!!!!!

Now I'm thinking of redeeming for another 5 day ticket. No trip planned and I've already got two on ice. Even with redeeming for another ticket I would still have over 11K AM on reserve for whatever trip may come up next. What to do....what to do?????

I vote to grab another if you can. Considering they are non expiring and with the new additions Disney announced...prices are only going to increase dramatically, I think, over the next few years.

I vote to grab another if you can. Considering they are non expiring and with the new additions Disney announced...prices are only going to increase dramatically, I think, over the next few years.
Good point.....just last night my DD and I were discussing all the new things that were just announced at D23.

yeah...my mega miles posted as well....so now I have enough AM for my DL ticket but now there are no adult Disneyland tickets posted anymore....will keep watching the site to see if they come back up...

I'm going to walk over to Rexall today and see how the offers stack.

My targeted offer was spend $40 get 60AM. I know the 25 AM when you use an app offer must apply too. But wondering if the general Spend $50 get 100AM will stack on top...

Hope so!

My plan is to spend just over $50 + taxes and get about 200AM with my items. :shamrock:

FYI Loblaws has 15,000 PC points for every $100 you spend on glasses / eyewear right now until July 26.

My targeted offer was spend $40 get 60AM. I know the 25 AM when you use an app offer must apply too. But wondering if the general Spend $50 get 100AM will stack on top...

Hope so!

My plan is to spend just over $50 + taxes and get about 200AM with my items. :shamrock:
Load n Go are not valid on weekend purchases. It's for Monday to Thursday unless yours is a different one. But the Bonus 25 AM offer is for sure not valid over the weekend. Sorry!

Load n Go are not valid on weekend purchases. It's for Monday to Thursday unless yours is a different one. But the Bonus 25 AM offer is for sure not valid over the weekend. Sorry!

Hmm, ok well I think I'm much better off with the spend $50 get 100AM then. Thanks for the heads up!!

Hmm, ok well I think I'm much better off with the spend $50 get 100AM then. Thanks for the heads up!!
Sometimes you may receive an email coupon that can be stacked with the Load n Go. Don't forget to use the $5 off coupon! Have a great AM Hunt!!

Hope so!

Let us know how you make out. Good luck!

I was also wondering if you had waited or not. Yay for you!!!!!

Now I'm thinking of redeeming for another 5 day ticket. No trip planned and I've already got two on ice. Even with redeeming for another ticket I would still have over 11K AM on reserve for whatever trip may come up next. What to do....what to do?????
UHMM buy now before they go up, unless your saving for something else. I now have 9 on ice, no expire. They are heading the way of expiry tickets, so get the non-expire now. They will never be this cheap again. ( I dont think, unless a serious downfall in economy again and more Can discounts come out)
Even with us getting the 5 day passes, we plan on adding waterparks to our extended vacations since we have never been. My 2cents

Hope so!

OK a little clarification here on the Load N Go offers and how the Bonus offer for using one works.
  • The targeted offer that you need to LOAD to your card for Spend X get X AM is only valid Monday - Friday
  • ALL of the other offers that you LOAD to your card are valid 7 days a week
  • The Weekend Only offer will appear in your Load n Go offers but if you look closely you will see the words "no Loading Required" This is the ONLY offer that will NOT work towards the bonus for using an offer. I've attached a screen shot of the email and highlighted the info about the exclusion
  • The weekly coupon which you can print or show on a mobile device (which will be shared in the first post and within the thread) can be stacked with any & all of your Load n Go offers (they might eventually close this loophole but keep showing it whenever you can!)
SO @osully I would suggest holding off until Monday to do your shopping trip because the weekly coupon will more than likely be around the $40.00 mark saving you $10.00!! All of the flyer items will still be available to use as well.

*** Regarding the bonus miles for using a Load n Go offer, last time they offered this the miles did NOT appear on the receipt. They were posted about a week later like this (and yes, it was for 50 Miles last time)
upload_2017-7-22_11-46-1.png
upload_2017-7-22_11-45-26.png

OK a little clarification here on the Load N Go offers and how the Bonus offer for using one works.
  • The targeted offer that you need to LOAD to your card for Spend X get X AM is only valid Monday - Friday
  • ALL of the other offers that you LOAD to your card are valid 7 days a week
  • The Weekend Only offer will appear in your Load n Go offers but if you look closely you will see the words "no Loading Required" This is the ONLY offer that will NOT work towards the bonus for using an offer. I've attached a screen shot of the email and highlighted the info about the exclusion
  • The weekly coupon which you can print or show on a mobile device (which will be shared in the first post and within the thread) can be stacked with any & all of your Load n Go offers (they might eventually close this loophole but keep showing it whenever you can!)
SO @osully I would suggest holding off until Monday to do your shopping trip because the weekly coupon will more than likely be around the $40.00 mark saving you $10.00!! All of the flyer items will still be available to use as well.

*** Regarding the bonus miles for using a Load n Go offer, last time they offered this the miles did NOT appear on the receipt. They were posted about a week later like this (and yes, it was for 50 Miles last time)
View attachment 255004
View attachment 255003
This is interesting. My targeted Load n Go always only applies from Monday to Thursday. Item specific Load n Go is valid for a week or two. But these have not been out for a while. Thanks for the summary!

Well nuts, my mega miles haven't posted yet. I am still waiting on the airmilesshops one to go through, is that what is holding it up? Totally frustrating.
Mine haven't shown up either and i know for a fact that i still haven't received the miles for my on-line Staples shop. I had to chase down the bonus the last time i shopped with Staples and I'm worried it will be the same this time. For me that was TWO coupons, i wouldn't have made the 5 offer threshold if i didn't.

According
to the coupon for Staples they have till August 29th to post before i can scream err politely check into it.
The coupon for the online shopping has until August 14th.

So it's looking to me like I'll need to wait until the very bitter end of the promo period which isn't until Sept 28th before i see the 1250 miles show up :crazy2:

This is interesting. My targeted Load n Go always only applies from Monday to Thursday. Item specific Load n Go is valid for a week or two. But these have not been out for a while. Thanks for the summary!
Correct, your personal targeted offer is only valid Monday to Friday but the standard, flyer related offer will also show up within your offers as well .. like this
upload_2017-7-22_11-59-15.png
Your targeted offer should already be there and look like this (the Duck is happy that hers is low this week!)
upload_2017-7-22_12-0-23.png
The new batch of offers will show up on Friday and I'm hoping they're better than my current ones not sure i need any of those silly things: Interdental picks, Cold Sore ointment, cough syrup, ear drops, tweezers ????

Stopped at Sobeys, they finally had the broth in stock so I got 2, plus some tortillas. Only 95 AM this week, but since I got that one way flight I guess I'm ok for the moment lol. I will keep going though! more trips to plan ;)

I am waiting for the week days AM coupon to do Rexall, it's on the way home from swimming lessons next week, and right beside Subway, so a little "subs for dinner!" bribe should prevent too much complaining at having to stop at Rexall. I want to use a Load N Go so I can get that little 25 AM bonus.

I considered myself really lucky when I was still able to redeem a DisneyWorld Canadian deal on June 18th, so still being able to get another one today was super exciting. In total, I have used my AirMiles during the discounted rates to book 3 Disneyland 3-day-hoppers (2 adult & 1 child) and 3 DisneyWorld 5 day passes (2 adult & 1 child).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!