Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I just checked my 5 sponsors and here is what posted for me
25 Aug 18
Rexall_2016_Logo_S.png
DERRY & 10TH BONUS MILES +3 (Posted Bonus mile)
25 Aug 18
S17007_LCBO_75.jpg
MISSISSAUGA CANADIAN CLUB PREMIUM +4 (Posted Bonus mile)
25 Aug 18
89_ENG_LOGO_S_MD.gif
WINSTON CHURCHILL STANDARD OFFER +1 (Posted as reward mile)
25 Aug 18
89_ENG_LOGO_S_MD.gif
WINSTON CHURCH COCA-COLA MIX AND MATCH OFFER +10 (Posted Bonus mile)
25 Aug 18
89_ENG_LOGO_S_MD.gif
WINSTON CHURCH 3 MILES FOR $5 IN-STORE +3 (Posted Bonus mile)
25 Aug 18
Metro_Logo_75.jpg
DERRY RD WEST 1 AIR MILE EVERY $20 PER WEEK +1 (This was posted as rewards mile)
25 Aug 18
20468-Sobeys-LogoSmall.gif
MISSISSAUGA BONUS REWARD MILES +225 (posted Bonus mile)
25 Aug 18
MISSISSAUGA STANDARD OFFER +2 (posted as reward mile)

And this is what posted for me
15 Oct 18 AIR MILES BONUS BONUS REWARD MILES +30
I think I am missing a few miles for this?
I will contact airmiles tomorrow.

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
No Hershey Santa Hat Kisses in Canada
Oh well.
I tried,,,,,:santa:
images

Hi Melanie,

Thank you for contacting Hershey Canada Inc.

As you can imagine, we want to share our products with consumers all over the world. While we appreciate your interest in our products, unfortunately, our HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolate Candy (Santa Hat) are manufactured and distributed only in the United States and is not available in Canada at this time. However, we will keep your comments in mind during future planning for the product.

We appreciate your interest in our products.

Have a sweet day!

Nicole
Consumer Representative
I’m headed over for a weekend in late November to go Christmas shopping with friends. Is that too late to get them for you? I’d be happy to pick them up.

I’m headed over for a weekend in late November to go Christmas shopping with friends. Is that too late to get them for you? I’d be happy to pick them up.

Hi Hon
That is very kind of you but I decided to make something else for the kids today.
I am going to get the green and red kisses and make some "Elf Kisses and Hugs".
Thanks for the kind offer though.
Hugs Mel

I just checked my 5 sponsors and here is what posted for me
25 Aug 18
Rexall_2016_Logo_S.png
DERRY & 10TH BONUS MILES +3 (Posted Bonus mile)
25 Aug 18
S17007_LCBO_75.jpg
MISSISSAUGA CANADIAN CLUB PREMIUM +4 (Posted Bonus mile)
25 Aug 18
89_ENG_LOGO_S_MD.gif
WINSTON CHURCHILL STANDARD OFFER +1 (Posted as reward mile)
25 Aug 18
89_ENG_LOGO_S_MD.gif
WINSTON CHURCH COCA-COLA MIX AND MATCH OFFER +10 (Posted Bonus mile)
25 Aug 18
89_ENG_LOGO_S_MD.gif
WINSTON CHURCH 3 MILES FOR $5 IN-STORE +3 (Posted Bonus mile)
25 Aug 18
Metro_Logo_75.jpg
DERRY RD WEST 1 AIR MILE EVERY $20 PER WEEK +1 (This was posted as rewards mile)
25 Aug 18
MISSISSAUGA BONUS REWARD MILES +225 (posted Bonus mile)
25 Aug 18
MISSISSAUGA STANDARD OFFER +2 (posted as reward mile)

And this is what posted for me
15 Oct 18 AIR MILES BONUS BONUS REWARD MILES +30
I think I am missing a few miles for this?
I will contact airmiles tomorrow.

Hugs Mel

It looks like they only counted the "Reward miles" towards your offer. I think the offer was 3 sponsors get 30AM. The terms and conditions never mentioned anything about Reward miles or Bonus miles it just said miles. Let us know how it goes tomorrow.

So the mini Coke cans - buy 5 @ 2.49 get 50AM - seems to be the best deal. Not something I buy at home.

I'm hoping they have enough of the Kraft Dinner, Schneiders bacon, Aunt Jemima Syrup, and Doritos left in stock by the time I do my after work groceries on Friday!

They also have the Mars 95pk Halloween box for $9.99 so might as well pick that up as part of my spend $100 get 100AM :)

If anyone has been curious about those mug cakes they have as well on Blue Friday - the Betty Crocker ones are really good and come with a little icing packet. I tried the Duncan Hines ones this past weekend and it was not good... (had a coupon).

In other news, I'm getting frustrated again with the hotel booking portal on AM. My #1 choice hotel is going up in AM again... but I'm using October 2019 dates right now and we plan to go in November.... hope that will make a difference?

Also some people are theorizing that Star Wars Galaxy's Edge will not open til December 2019 - I think this would be a blessing in a way as it would be SO stressful to be there during opening week or day for me... in my opnion. However we were hoping to get to see it!!!

Whoo hoo! Road trip Friday :car:. Kind of makes me think its not going to be worth it to chase down the August 24-26 promo miles when I can get so many more shopping this week.

Well the Blue Friday out west offers kind of suck for me this time. There are a couple things I will pick up...and combine with my loaded offers. It really seems their offers have really gone downhill since they started the Blue Fridays here. Guess I will make my list and see how many I can scoop up this week.

Well the Blue Friday out west offers kind of suck for me this time. There are a couple things I will pick up...and combine with my loaded offers. It really seems their offers have really gone downhill since they started the Blue Fridays here. Guess I will make my list and see how many I can scoop up this week.
There’s not much I would buy in the Sobey’s flyer either. The things I would buy, the prices are inflated and I could just get them at NoFrills and save the money instead of getting the miles. So no Blue Friday for me this time. But that’s ok because I will do the 20x the PC points at Shoppers Saturday.
Happy Shopping to everyone and I hope you find some great deals :goodvibes.

There’s not much I would buy in the Sobey’s flyer either. The things I would buy, the prices are inflated and I could just get them at NoFrills and save the money instead of getting the miles. So no Blue Friday for me this time. But that’s ok because I will do the 20x the PC points at Shoppers Saturday.
Happy Shopping to everyone and I hope you find some great deals :goodvibes.
Agreed. I was looking at the Foodland flyer and I find the prices there inflated as well. I mean, buy 20 boxes of KD get 75 AM at $1 a box? I can get a case of 12 for $6 at Food Basic every month or so. $20 vs $10 (20 boxes) to get 75 AM's, I would be losing money. Its good for someone who ONLY shops at Foodland but I have to do a bit of driving to get there so more money lost. That's just one example, nothing there that I would consider a good deal for me.

Haven't gone through making a list yet, but am hoping bacon and KD are in stock when I go! And Doritos lol. kiddo will be so happy he can get 4 bags! Well I might get one of the flavours he doesn't like for me. I am really hoping I can get 300 or more AM, and 100 of those are from spending $100 so it should be fairly easy? I hope!

Anyone looking at getting the 3 Aunt Jemima syrups? There's a $1.50 off coupon on TastyRewards.ca. There's also a .50 cents of Doritos coupon there.

I still have Aunt Jemima in MyOffers from last week (still valid) for an extra 7AM when I buy 1. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter