Airmiles Armchair Chatter

My Sobey’s coupon was spend $100 get 100 airmiles. Initially I was hoping it would combine with a Blue Friday, but then I remembered next Friday is Good Friday so it will be closed.

Well in a perfect world they *could* make next Thursday a *Blue Thursday* day!
Thirsty-Thursday-Graphic.gif

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:

any one else having problems getting into the airmiles site this morning?

I was on earlier and was able to get on again just now. I know there were issues yesterday.

The cashier at Rexall yesterday said that he was having issues and that I would likely have to call AM and get them to manually add the miles. Thankfully the miles were in my account this morning!

Has anyone gotten a Rexall targeted spend offer on the app, or the 'usual' Monday email coupon? I haven't received either. Odd.

Did anyone else do that American Express promo back in February where you had to spend so much for bonus points? It was targeted. Anyone see them post? I did it on both cards but haven't seen anything yet.
I'm pretty sure it worked for us because i remember hubby asking me why the $5 credit that came along with it had the notation of "Transat Travel" and i said that's because the deposit would have covered the required amount. Sooo I'm just "assuming" (you know what happens when you do that though, right??!!) that some of the massive number of miles we got that month from AMEX just included those miles? I mean we got a TON more than i see for other months but since the offer came thru on his card and email i can't really check what the details were as far as when/how they would be posted. Not much help am i :P

I'm pretty sure it worked for us because i remember hubby asking me why the $5 credit that came along with it had the notation of "Transat Travel" and i said that's because the deposit would have covered the required amount. Sooo I'm just "assuming" (you know what happens when you do that though, right??!!) that some of the massive number of miles we got that month from AMEX just included those miles? I mean we got a TON more than i see for other months but since the offer came thru on his card and email i can't really check what the details were as far as when/how they would be posted. Not much help am i :P
LOL I'll have to check next month's statements. They weren't on the last ones, so hopefully the next ones.

Thanks for providing the link for the Rexall coupon, my family life has just exploded the last couple of days. If anyone has family at the point where long term care is soon going to be a necessity, PLEASE find out what your options are before it's suddenly urgent!!! After 2 serious falls within 5 days my dad is currently in the hospital & is no longer safe at home and my mom is still working full-time hours. I just found out TODAY during a meeting with the head of our LIN (thank God they haven't been dissolved yet!) that they only have his name on the list for one single long-term facility and he could be on FIVE!!! The waiting list for the one they want is at least 2 years long and i have no idea how we'll get to that point :guilty:

Thanks for providing the link for the Rexall coupon, my family life has just exploded the last couple of days. If anyone has family at the point where long term care is soon going to be a necessity, PLEASE find out what your options are before it's suddenly urgent!!! After 2 serious falls within 5 days my dad is currently in the hospital & is no longer safe at home and my mom is still working full-time hours. I just found out TODAY during a meeting with the head of our LIN (thank God they haven't been dissolved yet!) that they only have his name on the list for one single long-term facility and he could be on FIVE!!! The waiting list for the one they want is at least 2 years long and i have no idea how we'll get to that point :guilty:

Just wanted to say we are thinking of you. I hope things improve for all of you.

((((((((((Donald)))))))))
Sending love and comfort to you and your family. I’m sorry you’re all so worried and stressed.:hug:

Sorry to hear you're going through this, Donald...

Hugs and prayers! I know how hard this is.

I have a lot of experience with LTC....I think I told you that??? Get in touch if I can help.

You need to go out and tour many facilities so that you can choice the right ones to get him waitlisted for. If you don't the choices are going to be made for you. Wait times.....it's prioritized based on need. The stock line is 2-5 years. If the hospital deems your dad to be in 'crisis' he will get a spot pretty fast. Something important to know is that when that spot does open up you literally will be accepting and moving him in the span of a couple of days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!