Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Thanks for providing the link for the Rexall coupon, my family life has just exploded the last couple of days. If anyone has family at the point where long term care is soon going to be a necessity, PLEASE find out what your options are before it's suddenly urgent!!! After 2 serious falls within 5 days my dad is currently in the hospital & is no longer safe at home and my mom is still working full-time hours. I just found out TODAY during a meeting with the head of our LIN (thank God they haven't been dissolved yet!) that they only have his name on the list for one single long-term facility and he could be on FIVE!!! The waiting list for the one they want is at least 2 years long and i have no idea how we'll get to that point :guilty:
Hope everything will turn for the better! Best of luck!!

OOH all my fellow Rexall hunters, there's a different coupon code in the APP for tomorrow that will stack with the email so your $50 spend will net you 200 miles Only Valid Wednesday April 17th. Let me know if you need more details or suggestions. When you go to use them just ask the cashier to scan them both and let the system work it out, they are different!

here's the two different UPC codes and a screen shot of both coupons. I can't give you a link to the one because it comes directly from the APP
UPC code for this one is 417000051343 -- here's 2 separate images of the same thing
57578737_2625249517546991_7159543429679022080_n.jpg
57471881_431498584265668_1090678864323018752_n.jpg

The UPC code from the email coupon is 417000051268
here's an image of that coupon

57319763_368608607196904_4210704354094612480_n.jpg

Hi Jacqueline
Thinking of you and wishing you all the best Hon.
I remember trying to arrange in home care and family care for my mom,,,,,it was crazy.
We were fortunate that she lived in a bungalow,and one of my brothers lived in an apt in the house.
Between my brothers and sister we were able to cover most nights ,,and we had meals on wheels visit each lunchtime. We also were able to get a bit of private home nursing,although she kept insisting she didn't need this service.
Remember to take time for you Hon.
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:

Thanks for providing the link for the Rexall coupon, my family life has just exploded the last couple of days. If anyone has family at the point where long term care is soon going to be a necessity, PLEASE find out what your options are before it's suddenly urgent!!! After 2 serious falls within 5 days my dad is currently in the hospital & is no longer safe at home and my mom is still working full-time hours. I just found out TODAY during a meeting with the head of our LIN (thank God they haven't been dissolved yet!) that they only have his name on the list for one single long-term facility and he could be on FIVE!!! The waiting list for the one they want is at least 2 years long and i have no idea how we'll get to that point :guilty:

no advice or experience, but sending hugs

I have to say my morning review of the flyers was disappointing but not unexpected. I will be shopping only for the items I need for Sunday's dinner. I hope next week is Blue Friday as I'm away the following week (but I do have a backup shopping plan in place just in case)

Last edited:
Looking at the Rexall flyer they have p&g products buy $40 get 50 am. Would that stack with the email coupon ($50/100) app ($50/100) for a total of 250 for $50?! (say yes)
YES, any flyer offer will apply no problemo (studying some Spanish to get ready for our big trip next January :rotfl:) You should also take some time to glance at the coupons for the P& G products so you can stretch your $ even further!

I'll get around to the flyer links at some point today, but still up to my ears in this long-term care crap!

P & G Coupons

YES, any flyer offer will apply no problemo (studying some Spanish to get ready for our big trip next January :rotfl:) You should also take some time to glance at the coupons for the P& G products so you can stretch your $ even further!

I'll get around to the flyer links at some point today, but still up to my ears in this long-term care crap!

P & G Coupons

Woot! Thanks for the coupon link. One more question. Would it be $40 including coupons ( are they treated as cash) or would I still have to teach $40 without them?

Woot! Thanks for the coupon link. One more question. Would it be $40 including coupons ( are they treated as cash) or would I still have to teach $40 without them?
I'm pretty sure it needs to be AFTER the coupons because they will reduce the cost of the items ... compared to gift cards which will be treated like cash.

Here's the fine print from the coupon for bonus miles and I'm fairly confident the flyer offers work the same

*Offer valid April 17, 2019. Minimum purchase of $50 or more before taxes, after discounts and exclusions.

I'm so sorry that you are going through this. It is truly a tough time for the patient and their family. The hospital and the LHIN were awesome when my mom fell last year. LHIN helped us make sure that she and her house was good to return to when she finished with respite care. I'm fearful that the mega-agency might not have the ability to be so patient-and-family-centred. But I'll be glad to be proved wrong.

Manufacturer coupons are treated as cash, same as Shoppers. So if you spend $50 and use $20 in coupons, so pay $30 you'll still get the $50 spend promo ie today in your example with P&G, 250 airmiles.

Exception, survey $5 coupon, you must spend $25. So if you spend $50 and have $40 worth of coupons, the survey coupon will not work because the subtotal would only be $10.

Note that In-store Rexall stickers on products, reduce Rexall's price, so you need to spend more. Again, same as what Shoppers currently does.

Manufacturer coupons are treated as cash, same as Shoppers. So if you spend $50 and use $20 in coupons, so pay $30 you'll still get the $50 spend promo ie today in your example with P&G, 250 airmiles.

Exception, survey $5 coupon, you must spend $25. So if you spend $50 and have $40 worth of coupons, the survey coupon will not work because the subtotal would only be $10.

Note that In-store Rexall stickers on products, reduce Rexall's price, so you need to spend more. Again, same as what Shoppers currently does.

Not what happened for me last week in 2 different Rexall stores, I just wish they would all follow the same rules! I always have one item ready to toss into a transaction if I'm close and I ended up with 2 Easter eggs

I have the 100 Airmiles offer on my App, but I do not have data on my phone. Can I just take a screen shot of the bar code?

OOH all my fellow Rexall hunters, there's a different coupon code in the APP for tomorrow that will stack with the email so your $50 spend will net you 200 miles Only Valid Wednesday April 17th. Let me know if you need more details or suggestions. When you go to use them just ask the cashier to scan them both and let the system work it out, they are different!

here's the two different UPC codes and a screen shot of both coupons. I can't give you a link to the one because it comes directly from the APP
UPC code for this one is 417000051343 -- here's 2 separate images of the same thing
57578737_2625249517546991_7159543429679022080_n.jpg
57471881_431498584265668_1090678864323018752_n.jpg

The UPC code from the email coupon is 417000051268
here's an image of that coupon

57319763_368608607196904_4210704354094612480_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts