Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Omg I rued. Poking a room and paying cash through airmiles travel hub and what a nightmare it sent me a verification code which I couldn’t get to in 15 mins (darn patients ) and I got locked out
So when I chat with “nina” she’s all over the place pulling up a reservation from 2018.. I’m like um no..
finally 37 mins later I can log into my travel hub and when I book it’s gone from 200 airmiles to 100..
She then states its first time booking .. is that per promotion or first in a lifetime ?
Anyways I prepaid got 100 airmiles beats nothing I guess but what a headache

L.C.B.O e-vouchers
u9l51hkdgowje0v0sln3.png

now available instantly online.

95 cash airmiles =$10.00
I actually don't drink very much alcohol but this makes a great option for gift giving.
Hugs
Mel
Well it's about time! lol I don't drink much either but this is another good way to use up cash miles, then divert your money saved to your trip fund! Since they took away the option of buying gift cards at Shell with AM, I find it harder to use up my cash miles.

Ventured out to IGA across the river this morning for their Blue Friday event. Spent around $75 for 220AM. All things we needed in the house. Not quite up to Ontario Blue Fridays but it was a good earn ratio so I was happy with that.

DS has a targeted offer to earn 150AM before June 4 and Airmiles will award him 75AM. "He's" just starting out so this is a nice incentive to get "him" going. We all know the "he" is me, I'll take them where I can get them. He's got that offer covered off now.

Last edited:

Ventured out to IGA across the river this morning for their Blue Friday event. Spent around $75 for 220AM. All things we needed in the house. Not quite up to Ontario Blue Fridays but it was a good earn ratio so I was happy with that.

DS has a targeted offer to earn 150AM before June 4 and Airmiles will award him 75AM. "He's" just starting out so this is a nice incentive to get "him" going. We all know the "he" is me, I'll take them where I can get them. He's got that offer covered off now.

Yeah, IGA QC Blue Fridays are far from what you guys have at Sobeys or Foodland but very good compared to what they offered in the past. Got 391AM for 145$. Only item I had in my basket that didn't have AM attached is goat milk for my dairy intolerant DD.

It was a Toronto day for me and since the weather is finally nice i decided to walk to the mall when i got home. My phone kept buzzing and i had no idea what it's problem was until i got home and found i had SEVEN notifications from the Airmiles app :eek: I guess every time i walked past or thru a partner store it felt it was important to remind me about the Bonus Boom promo!

NOW, if i had actually looked at the danged thing i might have remembered that I had opted in to the Mastercard offer BEFORE i bought my bus tickets at Metro, but did I? NO, of course not, I used my AMEX and i had neglected to add that darned thing to my phone as well ... the Duck didn't have her head in the game today!
od2.gif

It was a Toronto day for me and since the weather is finally nice i decided to walk to the mall when i got home. My phone kept buzzing and i had no idea what it's problem was until i got home and found i had SEVEN notifications from the Airmiles app :eek: I guess every time i walked past or thru a partner store it felt it was important to remind me about the Bonus Boom promo!

NOW, if i had actually looked at the danged thing i might have remembered that I had opted in to the Mastercard offer BEFORE i bought my bus tickets at Metro, but did I? NO, of course not, I used my AMEX and i had neglected to add that darned thing to my phone as well ... the Duck didn't have her head in the game today!
od2.gif

If you get to your usual shop on Sunday (at Metro) and you're a little short of your $150, pick up a GC to make up the difference. I've purchased GC on this promo in the past and they worked. If you're concerned add it to your grocery order (that way the $ aren't a multiple of...) You'll use the GC up in your next two weeks of shopping at Metro.

Well it's the May long weekend and it is freezing (almost) here. I have to go back to socks and shoes. DH and I stocked up on dirt .88/bag and retaining wall stones for around the front garden. Took care of his Bonus Boom BMO offer. One more round of dirt at RONA and I'll have mine done too.

I think it's still too unpredictable here to do any planting so we'll spend the weekend working on the basis of the garden. Hopefully things will warm up and I'll get to plant next weekend.

Have a great weekend everyone and remember to stop and take a break when things start hurting!

My bonus boom coupons came in the mail mostly foodland, Rexall , I think I have children’s place and a thing for airmilesshop

Is there anything at anywhere like rona or Lowe’s I want to do some outdoor work this weekend .. ok correction I need to do yard work lol

Starting another 20 day stretch of work so trying to get everything house clean yard prepped kids schedules juggled.. June is awful I have 4 days off so 26 days avail to work and I have 30 shifts.. I may sleep all of July

Night all happy long weekend

My bonus boom coupons came in the mail mostly foodland, Rexall , I think I have children’s place and a thing for airmilesshop

Is there anything at anywhere like rona or Lowe’s I want to do some outdoor work this weekend .. ok correction I need to do yard work lol

Starting another 20 day stretch of work so trying to get everything house clean yard prepped kids schedules juggled.. June is awful I have 4 days off so 26 days avail to work and I have 30 shifts.. I may sleep all of July

Night all happy long weekend

Are you sure it was boom coupons you received in the mail? A few people are receiving another promo, sounds like it might be it.

You can shop at Rona and Lowes through airmilesshops and pick up instore 2 hours later. It will qualify for your airmilesshops purchase.

Boom coupons for Rona and Lowes for this weekend can be found here:
https://bonusboom.airmiles.ca/en/home
Rona is online or instore, Lowes is instore only.

I don’t know ha ha . I went ahead to Lowe’s used the website code .. I will look tonight and see it was a go to 3 separate places use coupons and get 50 airmiles

Are you sure it was boom coupons you received in the mail? A few people are receiving another promo, sounds like it might be it.

You can shop at Rona and Lowes through airmilesshops and pick up instore 2 hours later. It will qualify for your airmilesshops purchase.

Boom coupons for Rona and Lowes for this weekend can be found here:
https://bonusboom.airmiles.ca/en/home
Rona is online or instore, Lowes is instore only.

I don’t know ha ha . I went ahead to Lowe’s used the website code .. I will look tonight and see it was a go to 3 separate places use coupons and get 50 airmiles

Ahh, you are correct. Lowes is online as well (coupon says instore only on front, back shows the online code).

Does anyone know if Safeway coupons stack? I want to use the $100/100AM flyer coupon, and my $100/75AM from the mailed coupon booklet. And I have a $100/35AM load & go. Thanks!

Husband did the grocery shop AND he remembered to use a coupon! Wait.... or the offer I pre-loaded to the card worked properly, spend $100/100 AM. :D

He also admitted to me that for the next trip, Time = Money, and to please go ahead with booking Plaid VIPs for a tour!!!! OMG wow.... he says he wants to do Disney "the Rich and Fancy way" in 2020 so I guess that means I have to investigate all that stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter