Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I think this is the “miss you” miles. I got 225 AM from Safeway and I’m pretty sure I only did this one 3x at 75 per time. So looks right to me.

Hi Hon
I think you are right,,,I thought I only did the offer two times but hey if they want to give me an extra 75 airmiles,,I'm all good with that.
Now if they could just HURRY up the Mega Miles It would be a great day!
Hugs
Mel

Ah...I got 80, but since I don't often shop Sobey's, I would have only shopped once. I'll take 80!

Did everyone else get the email about the airmilesshops assistant? Chrome addon, reminds you to go through airmilesshops for purchases, 10AM just for installing an logging in.

Today is Wednesday people, Flyer day! I had to take the dog to the vet (annual check-up), so my head wasn't really on the game today. But now, we need to have a look at those flyers and see what's up.

Did everyone else get the email about the airmilesshops assistant? Chrome addon, reminds you to go through airmilesshops for purchases, 10AM just for installing an logging in.
I shared that info in here last week, just happened on it the day it launched. I installed it, used it to book a hotel for London on Sunday night and the miles have already posted. It is a great addition if it helps cut down on the number of times i need to chase down my online shopping!!

Today is Wednesday people, Flyer day! I had to take the dog to the vet (annual check-up), so my head wasn't really on the game today. But now, we need to have a look at those flyers and see what's up.
I've been a tad busy myself to even think about flyers! Had a specialized CT scan of my gut this morning that required the lovely colon prep yesterday (where is my sarcasm font?!) and then i had to down 2 L of some disgusting stuff when we got to the hospital. Got home and a gastritis attack decided to join the games.

I'll maybe get around to glancing at the flyers later this evening, or tomorrow morning at the latest. Hope people share any great scores they notice.

I've been a tad busy myself to even think about flyers! Had a specialized CT scan of my gut this morning that required the lovely colon prep yesterday (where is my sarcasm font?!) and then i had to down 2 L of some disgusting stuff when we got to the hospital. Got home and a gastritis attack decided to join the games.

I'll maybe get around to glancing at the flyers later this evening, or tomorrow morning at the latest. Hope people share any great scores they notice.

Save yourself the trouble, there's not much of interest AM-wise in the flyers this week. They must be saving up for another Blue Friday.

Better late than never....sorry I'm so late--crazy day.
Multiple spends and product prices are just way too high this week.

Foodland
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10016/1315232

Sobeys Ontario
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10012/1315230
Mini bottles of Coca Cola or Dasani water $3.99 --must buy 3 pkgs get = 50 airmiles

Metro
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10017/1315590

Sobeys Urban Fresh
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10092/1315235

To be honest No Frills $2 sales look better than anything airmiles connected.
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10011/1315769?page=4
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Rexall's airmiles system was down all day today according to my cashiers.
Nothing showed up on my bill ...here's hoping they get whatever is broken fixed soon.
Hugs
Mel

No what is it

Still feeling crappy but here's the post i made about it last Wednesday, it worked really well for me and I'm already had the miles post from Hotel . com

OO-EM-GEE! I was just poking around the Airmiles website to see if there's anything new and this popped up, I'm THRILLED to think that my online shopping might actually work without some serious chasing down. They've added a chrome extension!!! It looks pretty slick, I'm able to tell right away that I'm signed into my account while I'm shopping, I'm liking this!

Airmilesshop Portal Assistant via Chrome Extension

I'm currently looking for a hotel for this weekend, decided to check Expedia and this is how it appears, i clicked on the little airmiles symbol on the browser bar and this drop down showed up
View attachment 401036

It doesn't seem to work for every store but it's a huge step in the right direction!

I got 75AM from Sobeys - I only did one “miss you” promo - and it was Blue Friday I think!

In other news I ordered a T-Fal Air Fryer using AM this week! It was around 1500AM with my onyx discount and it’s $170 on Amazon! I have wanted one for a while and summer coming up will be a great time to not have our oven on. Between this and the Instant Pot I am hoping my kitchen will stay cool this year!!

I got 75AM from Sobeys - I only did one “miss you” promo - and it was Blue Friday I think!

In other news I ordered a T-Fal Air Fryer using AM this week! It was around 1500AM with my onyx discount and it’s $170 on Amazon! I have wanted one for a while and summer coming up will be a great time to not have our oven on. Between this and the Instant Pot I am hoping my kitchen will stay cool this year!!
We have one. Little noisy and takes a while but works well. When we use it winter put in garage and summer on back deck. Just some suggestions. We have done a stir fry in it too. Swert potatoe frys too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!