Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Picked up a subset of the Boom Boom coupons at Sobeys today, 9 of the same as online (Sobeys, Foodland, Sobeys Urban Fresh, Shell, Rona, Lowes, Timbermart, Children's Place and Global Pet Foods). No benefit other than saves printing them.

Does it mention the airmilesshops bonus? Online it looks like there's some kind of glitch.

I guess i just had to put it out there in the universe and POOF i found another coupon for Rexall! This one came in my Monthly email from Airmiles proper .. pulled up the coupon and checked, DIFFERENT barcode gang! Here's the deets for everyone who's interested in turning a $50 transaction into 200 miles

Coupon # 1 came from Rexall the barcode from this one is 417000051466

Link is here Coupon from Rexall
Image if you prefer
View attachment 400750
Just the barcode View attachment 400751

Coupon # 2 is from Airmiles proper and can be found on the Offers & Promotion page barcode from this one is 417000051558
Link is here Coupon from Airmiles
Image if you prefer
60126735_1700423420101554_760655432724250624_n.jpg
Just the barcode View attachment 400749

Coupon #2 is on the app now.

So what happens if we don't load it and use the two coupons instead. I suppose if you load coupon #2 and use coupon #1 it is truly the "system" that will allow the two to stack or not. If you use the two coupons will they stack?

First people to try tomorrow please report back how it worked or didn't. I unfortunately won't be able to stop by the store until the afternoon so I'll be checking in for others results.

Coupon #2 is on the app now.
So what happens if we don't load it and use the two coupons instead. I suppose if you load coupon #2 and use coupon #1 it is truly the "system" that will allow the two to stack or not. If you use the two coupons will they stack?

First people to try tomorrow please report back how it worked or didn't. I unfortunately won't be able to stop by the store until the afternoon so I'll be checking in for others results.

Even though it is in the app and there is the little check box that makes you THINK you've loaded it to your card, you will STILL need to have the barcode scanned. Here's a screen shot from the App that i highlighted -- I'm still ignoring the "cannot be combined" phrase because i know it works! I won't be hitting up a Rexall till later in the afternoon but I'm going for sure (if nothing else, we're out of cheesies :eek:)
59550614_299952854263703_3319646902445670400_n.jpg

I chatted up Air Miles regarding the Mix & Match. I had to provide transaction dates, $ amounts and a bit of information as to what was ordered from AliExpress and then the missing 250 bonus miles were posted to the account with no problem. He even posted the missing 5 base miles from AliExpress.
I know I did enough for 300 AMs as well, but I don't think I actually recorded the transactions on paper as I did them so I will need to do a little investigation before I contact them. This is so annoying that we have to chase these bonus AMs down so often. I wonder how many people who aren't on these boards actually record and chase down missing miles?

If I include two of the Boston Ferns (for outside) and pick up some meat for the BBQ (thinking about trying the beyond meat and not telling the boys it's not really meat) I might be able to make it to $100 and 100AM at Sobeys.

I know I did enough for 300 AMs as well, but I don't think I actually recorded the transactions on paper as I did them so I will need to do a little investigation before I contact them. This is so annoying that we have to chase these bonus AMs down so often. I wonder how many people who aren't on these boards actually record and chase down missing miles?

None. I am constantly on my FIL and DS case to write down what they earn so they know when it comes in (or doesn't). They both aren't concerned enough with the earning to be bothered. I usually get one of these :confused3.

Mix and match was online so you might have copies in your email.

No Blue Friday for Sobeys in Atlantic, but they have spend $100, get 50 miles. I need to use up some of my gift cards, so this works for me. Hopefully I get another My Offer of spend $100, get 50 miles. They FINALLY have come down from spend $160, get 35 miles! That was a horrible spend threshold!

Think we can stack the foodland with the bonus already going on

QUOTE="bababear_50, post: 60616285, member: 138340"]Sobeys Ontario Flyer
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10012/1314508
Spend 100 get 100 airmiles

Sobeys Urban Fresh
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10092/1314519
Spend 60 get 20 airmiles,,, Spend 80 get 40 airmiles ,,, Spend 100 get 60 airmiles

Foodland Ontario
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10016/1314515
Spend 60 get 20 airmiles,,,Spend 40 get 80 airmiles,,,Spend 100 get 60 airmiles

Metro
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10017/1314801

Hugs
Mel[/QUOTE]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!