Airmiles Armchair Chatter

In other news I ordered a T-Fal Air Fryer using AM this week! It was around 1500AM with my onyx discount and it’s $170 on Amazon! I have wanted one for a while and summer coming up will be a great time to not have our oven on. Between this and the Instant Pot I am hoping my kitchen will stay cool this year!!

I have had one of those air fryers for a few years now. I love it and pull it out at least once a week. Our favorite ( and easiest meals ) is probably steak bites. I buy one good cut of steak ( what ever is your favorite ) I cube it into little bite size pieces, add some bite size chopped asparagus and fresh white or crimini mushrooms a a little bit of onion sometimes...season with Montreal steak spice, garlic powder, and a little seasoning salt and cook for 12 minutes. I add a tossed salad and viola your meal is complete!!!! You will love your air fryer!

Just contacted AM about a March 29-Apr 29 offer for using my M/C. Use it once at Shell and once at Sobey (or their other branded stores) If used only 1 get 10AM if used at both stores get 50AM. The offer was an email offer from Airmiles. I only received 10 AM when it posted today under the BMO banner. I should have received 50AM. So I called AM about it. 35 minutes later this is what I get out of them "The rest of the Miles should be coming. If not, then you would have to contact BMO regarding the Miles. BMO has information regarding your purchases and what was purchased. BMO does the posting of the Miles."

Like they couldn't have told me that 30 minutes ago? Frustrating.

I took a pic but it’s too large to post ? Google them
They are adorable

QUOTE="ottawamom, post: 60649337, member: 83558"]I didn't know such a thing existed. I'll have to keep an eye out for them.[/QUOTE]

I saw in the door of foodland tonight the next blue Friday is May 31. It seems really early didn’t we just have one? I mean I’m perfectly ok with another lol hopefully we can all get some miles

Hi Hon
That is very early for them to advertise,,,were there any products listed or just a sign saying that there is an upcoming Blue Friday?

Hugs
Mel

My take on the Mickey Mouse and Toy Story goldfish,,,,I can't just eat one OR two OR THREE ,,,,before you know it half the bag is gone.....very bad for my diet.
Hugs
Mel
Yup me too. Good thing I bought mine to serve at my car race party tomorrow. I will share with my guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter