AIRMILES - discounted tickets available

Reepicheep

Mouseketeer
Discounted Canadian tickets are now available on the Airmiles website.

For Disneyland, only 3 day park hoppers are available. The priced dropped from 3795 airmiles to 3195 airmiles for adult tickets, a discount of 15%. I was expecting a discount closer to 25% (which is what the cash discount is), so I'm a bit disappointed.

Discounted tickets are also available for Disney World.

Question.... if you get the air miles tickets do they qualify for the one magic morning early admission? Looking at the Disneyland ticket option.

Discounted Canadian tickets are now available on the Airmiles website.

For Disneyland, only 3 day park hoppers are available. The priced dropped from 3795 airmiles to 3195 airmiles for adult tickets, a discount of 15%. I was expecting a discount closer to 25% (which is what the cash discount is), so I'm a bit disappointed.

Discounted tickets are also available for Disney World.

I see 5 day Disneyland parkhoppers on the Airmiles site:

5 day child: 3300
5 day adult: 3495

Do they run out of these tickets fast? I just need to get 400 more air miles and I can get the 5 day adult one for our trip next year and am hoping by doing Shop the Block can get enough points to buy one. I never use my points for anything else so figure this is a good way to spend them.

Do they run out of these tickets fast? I just need to get 400 more air miles and I can get the 5 day adult one for our trip next year and am hoping by doing Shop the Block can get enough points to buy one. I never use my points for anything else so figure this is a good way to spend them.
Unfortunately this isn't an easy question to answer! Their stock is hard to figure out -- they had the last batch of CDN discount tickets available long after they were available from Disney.

You could easily do the 400 AM in jig time if you pop over to the Airmiles Alert thread, discussion for this week starts here:
Offers for Nov 16th - 23rd

Also be sure to join in the discussions related to the StB promo:
Shop the Block Promo

Thanks for the advice! I do a lot of shopping for work at Safeway so am able to get Airmiles regularly and will check out the threads to see where else I can earn miles over the next little while.

YAY!! Thank you for this thread! I went over and got my 3rd ticket today (2 weeks ahead of time) as otherwise I was 6AM short for the regular price ones. THANK YOU!! I'll buy our final one at the discounted price and we'll be completely set for our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter