Airmiles Mega Miles BONUS MILES HAVE POSTED!!

My Samsung - add number to account posted as 25AM - wasn’t it supposed to be 75? Or did I read that wrong?
It posted as a 50 AM bonus separately today!
Looks like all the mega miles posted correctly - here’s hoping the 1000 posts correctly too!

Attachments

• 8B684A3E-864F-40ED-97FF-3A94A9B88AA5.jpeg
    8B684A3E-864F-40ED-97FF-3A94A9B88AA5.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 3
Did anyone ever get the Jiffy Lube bonus miles? The base mile posted for us but not the 20 AM bonus.

Did anyone ever get the Jiffy Lube bonus miles? The base mile posted for us but not the 20 AM bonus.
I got neither the base nor the bonus miles. Like someone else said, we will wait until Airmiles can straighten it out

When does the next promo usually come? Around Black Friday? Holding off on some stuff I need for the office to get a Staples one, depending how far off it is.

I thought I saw somewhere that Shop the Block is due to start November 19th (until December 28th). Those dates are from memory so I'm likely off by a day or two.

Can't find where I read that but I am convinced I did read it. That or I am truly living in an alternate universe. In other words don't quote me on those dates but it is coming near end of November.

It was Facebook. Someone referencing a travel hack website.

Last edited:
I'm yelling :) Mine posted and I got them all! PHEW!!!! Good luck everyone.... I hope not too many have chase anything :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!