Airmiles Mega Miles BONUS MILES HAVE POSTED!!

I'm in.....I'm hoping to be able to complete the 5 for my account.....don't know if I can do it for DD's account this time or not. She has enough miles in her account now for a WDW park ticket which was the goal. Not much need to push to accumulate enough miles for another ticket at the moment.

What doesn't qualify for air miles through Amazon? I want to get my mom a green Skechers watch from there, but I remember people saying not everything is included for miles.

What doesn't qualify for air miles through Amazon? I want to get my mom a green Skechers watch from there, but I remember people saying not everything is included for miles.
I've never had a transaction that didn't give me miles, even when it includes mentioned exceptions. I'll give more details later!

Okay found this on the FB page:

Once again the Amazon categories have changed, and are much better than last month as they now include home, outdoors, pet supplies and a few others that weren't on last month.
1f642.png
:)

Please note: Included categories have changed as of August 1, 2020.
You will get AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases made in the following categories, all other categories are excluded. You will not get AIR MILES® Reward Miles on purchases made via the Amazon app.
Included categories:

Amazon Cloud Cam
Apparel & Accessories
Camera
Echo Devices
eero Devices
Fashion Private Brands
Fire TV Devices
Furniture
Home
Industrial & Scientific
Kindle Hardware
Kindle Tablet devices
Pet Supplies
Ring Video Doorbells and Cameras
Lawn and Garden
Luggage
Outdoors
Toys & Games

one more edit ... I haven't ordered anything since August 1st but I'll take one for the team once the promo launches to see if loading up gift card balance on Amazon still gives miles, fingers crossed!

based on the list of places for Ontario I am hoping it won't be too hard to do, I think there are 6 or 7 possible options for me, as long as they have decent offers (like not spending extra money for a few AM or something).

Honestly, where would I be without all of you!

@bababear_50 thank you for posting this teaser list of sponsors. I know it is virtually the same as always but I was just about to order stuff from Staples and now I will wait!

Me too
I was going to order a few things for work but am on hold right now.

Hugs to you
Mel

I'm very happy to see Staples on the list, it was missing in the original list of sponsors. Hoepfully the online threshold is similar to the most recent one where we didn't need to make a threshold for a single transaction but could combine from different stores. I can *usually* pull together an order for Staples and this could let me kill 2 birds with one stone. I was shocked to see Hudson Bay on the list though, they've long since gone from the online portal and I'm not sure if their new reward system has kicked in yet and if so can we still transfer points over to AM?? Anxiously waiting until the offers actually populate!

I was shocked to see Hudson Bay on the list though, they've long since gone from the online portal and I'm not sure if their new reward system has kicked in yet and if so can we still transfer points over to AM?? Anxiously waiting until the offers actually populate!
I can say that the points from the Bay are still transferring over to Air Miles. I shopped at the Bay recently (online but not portal access) and my points have converted to Air Miles.

Just got the email to opt into the Mastercard offer
View attachment 516475
I'm not sure if this link will work for everyone but you should get getting the email soon
Mastercard Opt-in
Well that's a good one and easy enough. I'll get the 500 AM's for sure.
For anyone who think they can't do it remember, you can always buy gift cards at one of the sponsor stores to make up any amount you are short.

My problem is gas..................................
I used to buy lots of cards but at the rate I'm going $200 worth of gas will last me a year!
I might be able to do $250.00.

Hugs
Mel

I figure I can do the BMO one, either getting groceries, gas or whatever. Do wish it was Rexall, but I also will need some "back to school" clothes (really just pants for fall/winter I guess?) and any school supplies from Staples. I haven't needed gas in ages... but we'll be doing a few trips to my parents in August in case we can't go back again for awhile. I guess I'll try and fill the tank for those trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!