Airmiles Mega Miles BONUS MILES HAVE POSTED!!

4 more days!
Ok I am trying to make a game plan for minimal in store purchases,,,
Use BMO credit card on Thursday and buy......................... (one partner)
:1 LCBO gift card (2nd partner)--give this to middle son for his Birthday.
Hmmm this won't work as it has to be a purchase at LCBO.....Hmmmm maybe buy him a bottle of something he likes.
:1 McDonalds gift card (because I need my coffee).
:1 Shell Gas card (3rd partner)
:1 Amazon gift card---- Airmilesshop.ca (4th partner)
:1 sobeys gift card (5th partner).................................Hmmmmmmm thinking.......................:magnify:
But Staples is also something I'd like,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hmmmmmmmmmm............
I should look at Metro as they might have something good.
Back to the drawing board!!

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
I've been driving out to my step moms the past three days so I have depleted the gas in the RAV. I'll have to switch over to DH car until Thursday when I can go and fill up. His car is also running low also so I will have 2 fill-ups on Thursday (Shell coupons on 2 cards done).

I've been making a list of things I need at RONA so I hope they have a useful coupon, if not it will still count towards the BMO spend.

I hope this Mega Miles proves to be a much needed diversion from the groundhog day existance I've been living.

I've been making a list of things I need at RONA so I hope they have a useful coupon, if not it will still count towards the BMO spend.
Same! My kitchen light is dying rather quickly. I keep telling her, work until Thursday at least. Either that, or we'll break out the candles. I've already picked out the replacement. LOL

I finally have time to actually think about how to do this...and stay within our budget, and not buy to just get the AM.

Our BMO offer was spend 250 - 500 at participating partners and get 250 or 500 AM. We will probably come close to the 500 AM depending on how much we fill up over the coming weeks ( with three vehicles it's not hard ) and if I do an online purchase for the children's place for the grandbaby...and maybe an airmiles shop...I could probably pull that one off. My plan for now is ( depending on the offers )

1. BMO
2. Shell
3. Safeway
4. Airmiles shop - Momma needs some new shoes...and maybe a couple items of clothing
5. Children's place

6. Staples - usually they have a high threshold...and we don't purchase lots from there unfortunately.
7. Safeway Liquior - again...depends on the offer. I am not a big drinker. It takes me awhile to go through what I purchase - except for Bailey's ( for my morning weekend coffee )

Ok today was my budget for the future day,,,,,,,,
So I have limited myself to spending $250.00 BMO offer.
This is what I decided
Sobeys buy
2x 100.00 McDonalds gift cards
1x $50.00 Shell Gas card (I have been using Esso for PC points hmmmmm?).

I don't really need money tied up in a bunch of gift cards right now.
I was able to cash in 1,900 cash airmiles for 4x $50.00 ultimate dining vouchers to cover 4 Fall/winter birthdays coming up. I did save enough to do a spend cash airmiles at a sponsor if needed.

Now to see what the sponsor offers are...........
"Our MEGA MILES® promotion begins in 51 hours! "

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Wow, that is going to be expensive, and I'm not sure I'll be able to do it. Looking at the Metro offer, I'm not sure if it will work as I use the Metro app already. This could be more difficult than I thought.

Yup, looks like I might be out as well. I would never spend those amounts at Metro or Foodland. So I've got Shell and BMO. :scared: Certainly not going to get 5 offers in.
I might, however, give the meal delivery a try this time around.

Yup, looks like I might be out as well. I would never spend those amounts at Metro or Foodland. So I've got Shell and BMO. :scared: Certainly not going to get 5 offers in.
I might, however, give the meal delivery a try this time around.

I've done the meal delivery, when it was Miss Fresh I think? They also had one where you could order again, get only 25 AM but it would count as a "shop". Doesn't look like that will work this time though. I'd order even though kiddo isn't keen on the meals and I have to make everything a bit different to account for his bland tastes.

I am hoping a few more will pop up though! Or maybe I will end up buying some booze, I don't drink but when school starts up again perhaps I'll change my mind on that :)

1) Opt in BMO =250 airmiles ($100 Mcdonalds G.C ,100 Sobeys/Foodland G.C,50.00 shell G.C.).

2) Shell fill up the car min 25 L
I have a buy two Red Bull 355 ml get 25 airmiles which I also think can be combined with a instore offer. "Until September 2, 2020, get 25 Bonus Miles when you buy 2x355 ml Red Bull Energy Drinks* at Shell! " (up to 250 airmiles per collector account).

3) Rona- spend $20.00 use 95 cash airmiles towards spend).
I can always find something for the garden,,yes probably more solar lights,,,lol.

4) Metro-download app
I have never downloaded the app so this should work.

5) Staples
Because I need Printer ink,copy paper and card stock

Those LCBO offers are not to good this time around
https://www.lcbo.com/webapp/wcs/sto...tYHJunN2fPHnqWYb6iXk2V4thGGKMCP7yRvypmsoac%3D
Sobeys is too high for me. ($150)
Airmiles shop is too high for me.($150)
Staples is too high for me.($100)

Last edited:
This one is definitely going to be a lot harder to get done on multiple accounts. I should be able to do my card no issues but card #2 and #3 I might only get 3 on each of those.

Will have to have another look at the offers tomorrow and make up a list and check it twice. Slow and steady. Maybe there will be other offers as time goes on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter