Airmiles Mega Miles BONUS MILES HAVE POSTED!!

OK everyone, deep breathe in, deep breathe out! Relax, think happy thoughts, and go to your happy place.
The offers won't load on the website until 00:00:01 on Thursday but won't be fully populated till around 9 am EST. We all know there are so many kinks to work out in the first couple of days of these big promos and I swear, I could cut and paste the first couple of pages every time and we'd all be saying the same thing
nope can't do it, too much money, no way I'm able to finish this ...

We'll get thru it together, like we have before. Might take more help from each other to make sure we can get at least 3 offers but hopefully we can do it together! The promo lasts a full month so you don't need to rush thru, take some time and discuss it here so we can find the loopholes together :D

i figured out how to see the coupons for real myself ... and OMG @mort1331 i found one that's even better than the oodles of car purchases!
and it's not just any old house purchase gang ..... I want to know who is nuts enough to buy a house in the states - the terms are downright BIZARRE!!!
* Offer valid August 13 to September 10, 2020. Minimum qualified purchase must be spent in a single transaction.
Buyer must sign and deliver a purchase agreement by September 10, and close and fully fund home on or before November 30, 2020.

Lennar has made buying a home in the U.S. that much more rewarding...
Purchase a home in one of Lennar’s resort-style communities in Florida or Arizona
That’s enough Miles to fly to your new vacation home!*

Couple of questions that have popped up -- or if they haven't I KNOW they will!
  • Will there be offers from store "X"? The ONLY sponsors that will have "offers" (several appeared to need loading to our cards instead of coupons to limit contact?) are already listed on the web page. Each square is one sponsor and only ONE offer from within each square will count towards your total
  • Wait, some of those squares have more than one offer, can i use more offers within each square? Of course you can! You'll get the miles associated with each offer but only the first one counts towards your 3 or 5 offers for the big bonus at the end.
  • The offers are finally loaded, is that all, they suck?!Hang tight, more will load throughout the promo so be careful with the dates since not all offers will start on the 13th
  • The sponsors listed withing the BMO offers don't all have their own square, what's up with that?! That list is simply all the stores that will accept Mastercard as a method of payment and as such will count towards your threshold spend to complete the BMO offer, that's why they have their own separate square.

Spoiler alert! A good number of the Ontario offers are posted here:
Thanks for the sneak peek!!!!!
OK everyone, deep breathe in, deep breathe out! Relax, think happy thoughts, and go to your happy place.
The offers won't load on the website until 00:00:01 on Thursday but won't be fully populated till around 9 am EST. We all know there are so many kinks to work out in the first couple of days of these big promos and I swear, I could cut and paste the first couple of pages every time and we'd all be saying the same thing
nope can't do it, too much money, no way I'm able to finish this ...
Can I just say...how much I adore you :lovestruc :love: :hug: I needed this little giggle this morning!!!! I woke up with a major migraine, so I'm just working on half firing cylinders. I love your sense of humor and attitude.

I took a peek at the offers. I think I might be able to do 5 for our card. These are the times I'm glad we only have one card in the family...and not multiple ones that I would want to try to complete for each one.

1. BMO - We will easily do the 250...not sure about the 500.00. Maybe if I drag the hubby into staples and get him to pay with his BMO ( We have 2 different points cards that we use to collect points on )
2. Rona - That one is easy. I'll pick up some more chalk paint for upcycling furniture projects that I sell which goes into our vacation fund
3. Children's Place - That is pretty easy for the grandaughter...and it is never hard to get Gramps to whip out that credit card to buy her a new outfit ;) :laughing:
4. Shell - with 3 vehicles and 2 that are driving everyday...that one is an easy one
5. Safeway liquor - This Momma/Grammie can always use a bottle of Bailey's for morning coffee
6. Staples - I will be needing some printer ink and binders for my last 4 classes for my university course, and with the Ds going back to school, we will do that one too.

I never usually get to do an " extra " as a safety in case on the other coupons don't work...but I think I can do with promo with not much effort. I won't get spending 150 at Safeway. That is a horrible coupon. Their offerings from Safeway on AM have been dismal at best. Even before the pandemic, it was sliding downhill and their offerings were not what they had been in the past. I am just grateful that I can do this promo fairly easy, and gain some AM. Who knows what we will use our AM for, but I will continue to build them up.

Pumpkin1172
Thanks Hon
I just realized that I need copy paper, printer ink,card stock
and a couple of other things ,,so staples will be on my list instead of Foodland.
I like that it's online also.

Thanks Hon

View attachment 517858
Yup, Staples gives you the chance to do 2.5 coupons!
  1. Staples $100 on several items - that's the Staples offer done
  2. Online transaction thru the Airmilesshop portal for $150 -- you'd be surprised what you can now buy thru Staples - hand soap is a regular item we buy from them, snack foods, they even have masks right now - that's the Airmilesshop offer done
  3. Use your Mastercard to either pay (or buy a Staples gift card with your Mastercard)- that's $150 towards the threshold for the BMO offer

Last edited:
  1. Staples $100 on several items
  2. Online transaction for $150 -- you'd be surprised what you can now buy thru Staples - hand soap is a regular item we buy from them, snack foods, they even have masks right now
  3. Use your Mastercard to either pay or buy a Staples gift card and you've added to that threshold for that offer
Hi Jacqueline
So just to clarify I can go through the airmiles.ca portal and order 150.00 worth of stuff from Staples and this would qualify me for 2 sponsors done?
I would then use my BMO mastercard to pay and this would add to the 250.00 spend I am aiming for?
Yeah I saw all those (working from home office treats)...lol.

Thanks Hon
Hugs
Mel

1. Staples $100 on several items
  2. Online transaction for $150 -- you'd be surprised what you can now buy thru Staples - hand soap is a regular item we buy from them, snack foods, they even have masks right now
  3. Use your Mastercard to either pay or buy a Staples gift card and you've added to that threshold for that offer

I'm not sure about spending $100 but I'm sure I can figure something out. He's been into art lately so some paint, paper, and such might work. Plus the rest of that... My only problem is doing an online portal offer because those suck and never work for me!

I'm not sure about spending $100 but I'm sure I can figure something out. He's been into art lately so some paint, paper, and such might work. Plus the rest of that... My only problem is doing an online portal offer because those suck and never work for me!

Come on Heather what about those home office supplies and snacks?
Hugs
Mel

Hi Jacqueline
So just to clarify I can go through the airmiles.ca portal and order 150.00 worth of stuff from Staples and this would qualify me for 2 sponsors done?
I would then use my BMO mastercard to pay and this would add to the 250.00 spend I am aiming for?
Yeah I saw all those (working from home office treats)...lol.

Thanks Hon
Hugs
Mel
YES you 100% can do all 3 of those things with just one transaction of $150 from Staples - I've done it and it's the plan again this time around!
I've edited the post to make it a bit clearer, thanks for pointing out that I'd been a tad vague!

I've just updated the post about online shopping and started the running list I'll keep active of all the multipliers that will come & go throughout the promo. Historically there has been at least 1 site-wide multiplier, last year Mega Miles was from March 21st - April 25th and on April 25th there was a bonus 15X.

IF you think that the online portal is a PIA and not worth your time I'll agree to a point. Yes, there are occasions when you will need to chase down miles, happens more than it should IMHO BUT, if you have the proper documentation to back it up you will have no problem getting the miles posted. As I've already mentioned Staples will let you double dip and so will Children's Place (have no idea how much kid's clothes cost anymore though)

Here's what I managed to do during StB with a pair of shoes for hubby that he only just started wearing this spring with the multiplier it made it work out to 1:1 ratio which is great in my books since the same shoes in a store cost more and earned no miles!

And another order thru the Bay (was just over $80, didn't meet the threshold but the shoes had already done that and i couldn't turn down the extra miles for sheets and towels i was already planning on buying!)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!