Airmiles MEGA MILES Miles are Posting

Argh as expected, only 300 miles. Luckily I keep a paper trail (lol Airmiles - SERIOUS BUSINESS). Currently in live chat. I hope for a quick and painless discussion.

EDIT: I was "on hold" if you will on the chat for like 10 minutes when the CSR was looking into my account - was getting nervous. All good though. The remaining 700 miles added.

Argh as expected, only 300 miles. Luckily I keep a paper trail (lol Airmiles - SERIOUS BUSINESS). Currently in live chat. I hope for a quick and painless discussion.

EDIT: I was "on hold" if you will on the chat for like 10 minutes when the CSR was looking into my account - was getting nervous. All good though. The remaining 700 miles added.
I am waiting for the chasing via Live Chat to die down a bit before doing it next week. All the individual bonus miles were posted and I have a record of when each transaction took place. Hope I don’t need to dig through my stuff for the actual receipts. I moved a month ago and some boxes have not been unpacked yet. I am glad that you got the problem resolved without a long drag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts