Airmiles MEGA MILES Miles are Posting

Nope, just the once. I only go to Shell when I need it for special promos.

Ugh, I hate having to chase miles that should just be there if the rules are followed. Such a pain in the bum. I know it's usually fairly painless when you have your receipts but it's more of the principle of the thing. I shouldn't have to inconvenience myself. It should just work. It's far more annoying to me when it will effect the big promos (in this case MM) and I'll have to chase them to get them to give me extra miles for that too (Shell was my 5th sponsor). The code is on the receipt, this means it was put in so I don't get why it didn't show up.

I just checked my shoptheblock transactions. For Shell it looks like the bonus miles showed up 10 days after the regular miles did so we're still beyond that but hopefully they'll show up at some point.

I too hate having to chase miles...I too used this coupon and I checked my receipt - 939 is the correct code so you should have no problems getting them to honour the coupon for the promotion. My receipt has the miles listed on it and they were credited within a few days of my purchase.

I am still waiting for the LCBO to post my AM for the wine purchase I made on April 13.

My children’s place mega miles just posted today .. if anyone is waiting fir theirs .. it originally posted as 1AM
It was buy 3 graphic tees get 10 airmiles

Historically, when do the Mega Miles start to post?
Please don't take this as me being rude, it's Friday night and we try to be device free but i sent hubby to pick up the pizza while i pick out the movie! All that info is in the first post, i believe the date i estimated is early June!

Please don't take this as me being rude, it's Friday night and we try to be device free but i sent hubby to pick up the pizza while i pick out the movie! All that info is in the first post, i believe the date i estimated is early June!
Dont bother the Duck when she has a Hanger for pizza going on. Make sure she is rested and well feed. Then she is a wealth of knowledge.
Kidding of course

Dont bother the Duck when she has a Hanger for pizza going on. Make sure she is rested and well feed. Then she is a wealth of knowledge.
Kidding of course
Yeah, hubby is convinced that word was created when someone saw me when it got to be 15 minutes past dinner

tumblr_n3zr94XEY11sia893o1_400.gif

I was just wondering if anyone that purchased the G. Marquis The Red Line Pinot Grigio VQA 750 ml (item # 276501) from LCBO has had their 5 AM post for the Mega Miles? I purchased mine on April 13, the cashier scanned my AM card and the receipt shows my AM number but its now over 4 weeks and still no AM have posted...I have my receipt so not concerned about getting the AM or the MM but just wondering if anyone has received their AM....thanks in advance....

I was just wondering if anyone that purchased the G. Marquis The Red Line Pinot Grigio VQA 750 ml (item # 276501) from LCBO has had their 5 AM post for the Mega Miles? I purchased mine on April 13, the cashier scanned my AM card and the receipt shows my AM number but its now over 4 weeks and still no AM have posted...I have my receipt so not concerned about getting the AM or the MM but just wondering if anyone has received their AM....thanks in advance....
I bought that one along with several other items and have not even received the base miles. Unfortunately, I left the receipt in the bag and tossed it out. I had intended to use my DD’s card for that purchase as she needed one more for MM but I accidentally used my own card. I still completed MM so at least I’m not concerned about needing that purchase to count.

BTW...we did not like the wine. Even added Perrier and still not that great. Such a waste and not even a cheap bottle.

I bought that one along with several other items and have not even received the base miles. Unfortunately, I left the receipt in the bag and tossed it out. I had intended to use my DD’s card for that purchase as she needed one more for MM but I accidentally used my own card. I still completed MM so at least I’m not concerned about needing that purchase to count.

BTW...we did not like the wine. Even added Perrier and still not that great. Such a waste and not even a cheap bottle.

thanks...I bought the wine with the intention of gifting it as I am not a wine drinker. I needed 1 more purchase to qualify for the MM promotion so LCBO it was...

If it's not great wine use it to make some Sangria. You can cover up almost anything with that and it will be the kick off to summer this weekend.

yeah!!!! my LCBO AM from the mega miles finally posted...however it is listed as Customer Insights with the date of May 21 and no indication that it was part of Mega Miles...I have my receipt in case I need to chase down those extra 700 AM...

yeah!!!! my LCBO AM from the mega miles finally posted...however it is listed as Customer Insights with the date of May 21 and no indication that it was part of Mega Miles...I have my receipt in case I need to chase down those extra 700 AM...
Now I could be totally wrong however I don't think that is for the Mega Miles. I received that as well, same date, 20 AM, and I did not make a purchase at the LCBO. I did, however, do a survey on their website, a survey that someone posted about I believe on this thread. If not this thread than the FB page but pretty sure it was here.
You may still be getting the MM AM's for LCBO.

Now I could be totally wrong however I don't think that is for the Mega Miles. I received that as well, same date, 20 AM, and I did not make a purchase at the LCBO. I did, however, do a survey on their website, a survey that someone posted about I believe on this thread. If not this thread than the FB page but pretty sure it was here.
You may still be getting the MM AM's for LCBO.

No, I do believe that these are my AM for my Mega Miles promotion because it does have the product # of the Mega Miles "coupon" in the description part. I have not done any surveys for LCBO. My concern is the date that they posted the AM is outside the Mega Miles promotion dates. I have my coupon attached to the receipt in case I need to chase down the 700 bonus AM because the LCBO was my 5th different partner purchase.

I was just scrolling through our 2018 account transactions, and Mega Miles posted on May 30 last year. Hopefully we can expect to see postings over the next couple of weeks. Did Mega Miles start later this year?

I was just scrolling through our 2018 account transactions, and Mega Miles posted on May 30 last year. Hopefully we can expect to see postings over the next couple of weeks. Did Mega Miles start later this year?
It went longer. So I think @Donald - my hero has posted on the first page that the earliest we can expect to see them based on past posting dates is June 6th.
I’m itching to get them in my account !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter