Airmiles return MNSSHP?

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had any luck returning these ? My personal shopper sent me the info for general tickets telling me I can use them whenever. I explained no this is a specially ticket dated event . ( I have not linked them to my account )
If I can’t get an am refund can I sell them ? Thoughts on where ? Lol
Thanks

Has anyone had any luck returning these ? My personal shopper sent me the info for general tickets telling me I can use them whenever. I explained no this is a specially ticket dated event . ( I have not linked them to my account )
If I can’t get an am refund can I sell them ? Thoughts on where ? Lol
Thanks

Aren't the parties all cancelled? I thought I read that somewhere but it might have been speculation. I'd do a chat with airmiles, or call and explain. I prefer chat since it ends up in writing. Good luck.

Aren't the parties all cancelled? I thought I read that somewhere but it might have been speculation. I'd do a chat with airmiles, or call and explain. I prefer chat since it ends up in writing. Good luck.

this is my response
01F5E59B-D698-45CF-A39D-08A2DD6C9979.png

Tammy Lynn
I bought a (VAD) Villians After Dark ticket and had to cancel my trip due to surgery.
When I called DVC (that is where I originally bought it online). they said sorry no refunds.

Well I called direct to Disney and spoke with them ,,they made a one time exception and refunded me the full cost.

1) I think you need to call Disney direct and see what they say.

2) If no refund due to them being airmiles MNSSHP tickets,,, then ask if can you return them to airmiles for a airmiles refund.
I think this may involve you returning them to airmiles via registered email ,,,,I know they were doing this for airmiles park tickets at one point.

3) If no refund then can Disney extend the use date?
It does look like they are allowing you to use the value towards future tickets if you can not use them by Dec 15 2020. Now would that also include park tickets or just MNSSHP tickets?
Definitely call them.

P.S.S.
Remember to say I've lost so much money over this Disney trip and I am new DVC member and I haven't even been able to have my first trip home.
Roll it on thick as my mom used to say,,oh woe is me!!!!
Good Luck Hon
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Tammy Lynn...you would think WDW and Air Miles would be a little more understanding based on the current situation however I think the WDW is saying they are not refundable because at this point in time the MNSSHP party nights have not been cancelled.

Since I cannot post a link - google WDW MNSSHP cancelled 2020...it provides the information

I think I would take Mel's suggestion and call WDW directly.

Thanks . I spent all day yesterday on hold and dealing with cancelling and with work I just feel burnt out. I just didn’t see how Walt Disney world could refund me as I paid with airmiles not money so I never thought to ask
This will be my project for next week with fla having more new cases today than ever I def don’t feel comfortable going in August

Tammy Lynn...you would think WDW and Air Miles would be a little more understanding based on the current situation however I think the WDW is saying they are not refundable because at this point in time the MNSSHP party nights have not been cancelled.

Since I cannot post a link - google WDW MNSSHP cancelled 2020...it provides the information

I think I would take Mel's suggestion and call WDW directly.

Tammy Lynn...I am so sorry...I did not realize that FLA was reporting higher numbers...I have friends that live near WDW and they said people are out everyday as if it is a regular day...We had trips planned in March, August and November and all have been cancelled. It looks like our APs were very expensive this year but we still have our health, which is more important to us. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!